The Beginning of being a Chief

AN: Here's a new story I always had in mind hope you like XD This story starts right after HTTYD2

 Hiccup looks at Astrid as she walks up to him on his right side taking his hand and resting her head on his shoulder.

   "I love you." She whispers. Hiccup smiles. "I love you too." He wrap his arm around her shoulders and brings her close to him kissing the side of her head, Astrid blushes and smiles happily. "I will see you later, ok?" Hiccup says disturbing the silence for a few seconds. "Ok." Astrid replies kissing his cheek. He walks away.

 "Hiccup! What do we do with the ice?" A male viking runs up to him. "Just get rid of it." Hiccup replies. The day goes on Hiccup helping some vikings rebuild houses. Toothless runs up to Hiccup. "Hey bud, what do you say we head home." Hiccup says patting Toothless's side of his head. It was around midnight when Hiccup got home, he knew Astrid would be asleep by now so he tries to be quite as possible heading up the stairs into their room. He sees her sleeping soundly and it just made hiccup feel calm.Hiccup lays down right next to her.

 "Hiccup it's like midnight why are you home so late?" Astrid asks sleepy turning towards Hiccup to cuddle. She looks in his eyes he looks so tried and upset. "Just really busy, Astrid." He replies. "What's wrong babe?" She asks.

  AN: Sorry for such a short chapter but hey it will get better lol hope you liked still. XD