1// history

There used to be peace, world peace. It lasted one year.

It was a short year, and the peace was over when a group of German radicals who called themselves "Nats" after a group of German's who almost ruled the world, at least that's what I've been told.

The Nats released bombs all over the world. Because these radicals were German, most of the world declared war on Germany, and those who didn't, declared war on other countries. The only countries to stay neutral were Canada and Australia.

On August 17, 2036, China released a biological warfare bomb on Germany, killing about a billion people right away, and millions after that with a disease we've named 731.

Unit 731 was a biological warfare unit in the war with the Nazis (the group the Nats named themselves after), it was originally in Japan, but boarders changed and it ended up being a part of China.

China started up operations again in 2020, continuing Japan's work.

731 is a deadly virus. A mix between the Common Cold, Ebola, and the Bubonic Plague. The scientists cross-bred the diseases to create the massive killer, 731.

It's extremely contagious. It's airborne, kills quickly, and has no cure.

But just like many man-made diseases, there are those who are immune. 

Those who are on the run.

Those who are escaping being captured by the Scientists.

Those who live every moment in fear.

Those like me.