Chapter 1

During first period, Community, the class was divided into four groups of 8. They had to take a trip to an new place and write an essay about their adventure. One particular group had the most interesting. Mr. Jackson started naming off the groups. "Amber, Sophia, Brain, Colton, Justin, Brittney, Thomas, and Andy. You are all the final group and will be assigned to the Killer's Cabin in Silent Hill. You will spend 8 nights there. And write about your experience. Your paper will be due when you get back. This will count as 50% of your community class grade. So don't mess it up." He said heavily. The groups got together. "Ugh why am I paired with such losers." Amber whines. "At least we have one sexy person in this group." Brittney says giving Justin a lustful stare and pushes her boobs up making them almost pop out of her shirt. He looks at her boobs and gives her a flirtatious wink. "I've read about the Killers Cabin. It's said that the killer killed one person for each of the seven deadly sins and mounted their heads on the walls with the sin they committed under it." Brian said as he looked through his phone to find the photo. "I could buy the cabin and the land around it if I wanted to." Colton said will a smirk. Brian starts to think about what it would be like to have all that money, all that power, to have anything he wanted. What he wanted was to have Colton's life. He was envious of him, more than he thought humanly possible."I can't wait to go to this place. It sounds fantastic. Thank god we get to have a trip to a new place without a teacher." Sophia said with a smile. "God doesn't exist so I don't see how you people thank him." Andy said and put his earbuds in. "I'm just in it for the food." Thomas said as he ripped open a pack of Oreos. After class they agreed to meet at the school parking lot at 7:00 p.m. to start heading to the cabin since it was roughly 3 hours away. They left school and began packing their stuff. They met at the school parking lot and the trip of their life, and death, began. The first night commences................