●Nine: Spellbound●

//heavy breathing

I tried ;-;

☆☆☆☆

You closed your eyes as his lips latched onto your left cheek.

"Who said anything about casual?" His breath tickled your burning skin.

"Stop. T-This is wrong." You stammered, both your hands on his broad shoulders trying to push him away.

"Never. Not when you're finally this close to me." He exhaled, continuing to kiss your jaw down to your neck, "I don't fool around, (Y/N). Have I not made it clear yet?" You bit your mouth hardly as a moan nearly resounded from you.

"You aren't possibly..."

"Yes, (Y/N). I am crazy for you and now that you are in my arms...I will not let you go." He cupped your cheeks and closed the distance between your lips in a desperate kiss, brimming with hunger and absolute passion. Everything you ever expected from a guy like him.

With your clouded mind in a haze, you didn't care to think twice to return the heated gesture, your once struggling arms now wrapped around his neck as you could feel him smiling into the kiss.

You never liked kissing other people you had no romantic relations with, but Akashi...he was another case. You blamed it all on your desires and senses as a woman filled with progesterones. There was no use in denying this man's sex appeal.

Somehow...everything about him was just spellbinding.

You arched your body, offering him more space to leave marks on your supple skin that he found rather intoxicating every bite.

"Nghhh..." You hissed, your hands tugging on his smooth vibrant hair and earning a low growl from him. Your mouth opened to release a frustrated moan as he squeezed your thighs.

"You really are as soft as I have imagined you to be, (Y/N)...and sooner or later, it will be my name alone you will be screaming." You felt his sharp teeth dig into the area above your breast.

"Ahh...that stings!" You glared at him with your cheeks burning. He smirked and licked the part, lifting up your legs and hooking them around his hips as he grinded his lower part to yours making you gasp.

"Feels good, does it not?"

"D-Damn it...!"

He captured your lips once again and let his tongue roam all over your cavern recklessly,

"You can scream loudly as you wish when I drive into you so hard."

You regained your senses, your eyes dilating and kicked him off of you.

"T-That! That wasn't supposed to happen!" You wiped your lips hastily in an appalled manner.

"Oh, but it did, and you loved every second of it." He responded haughtily, licking his lips that were dripping wet with your saliva.

"I'm not interested in short men!" You blurted out the first thing that came to your mind as he scoffed.

"You should not be saying that when I am the one who is looking down at you right now."

"You're an important client of my company!"

"And so?" He asked without a care. Your jaw clenched, getting annoyed by his stunning audacity.

"Fujinami-san will kill me!"

"She does not have to know."

"Stop messing with me, you impertinent bastard!" You attempted to slap him but he caught your wrist.