Lyrics to my Heart ( Woozi )

I sit at the back of the class, silently humming a random tune I made up for a song I was working on.

Not really paying attention to my surroundings, I hadn't noticed that someone sat on the unoccupied seat right next to mine. And not just anyone, him.

"You've got a nice rhythm going on there."I was startled as a voice spoke next to me, almost choking on my own spit.

I craned my neck to see who the voice belonged to.

Holy mother of meatballs..

Beside me, was an angel that had strawberry coloured hair, adorable eyes, and a smile that could murder.

It was him.

It was JihoonAnd I had a humongous crush on him.I probably stared at him for a solid minute, admiring all his lovely features. But the weirdest thing was, he didn't look away. He stared back. After that, I got out of my daze and felt the heat rush to my cheeks as I looked away.

"Oh, uh, th- thanks." I said, not being able to look at him anymore. I focused once again on my lyrics, him still beside me.

"Can I see them?" He asks, referring to the lyrics scribbled on the back of a random notebook I had found in my bag. I hesitated for a moment, before handing him the lyrics.

"They're not that great though, really-""'Not that great?' These lyrics are amazing, Mae!" He exclaims, excitement obvious in his voice.

"You- you know my name?" How..how can he know my name? The people I sit next to don't even acknowledge my presence, let alone my name. But, how can he know? We barely even talk. We're not even close! Just, how?

"Of course I do, we're friends, aren't we?" Oh. Wow. Was I just friendzoned? "Oh..yeah. Friends.." I trailed off. Of course he only thought of me as a friend. I never even tried to be romantically involved with him. Of course we were only friends. Friends. Yeah.

He hums in response, then he starts singing the lyrics with his angelic like voice.

"Only you boy,

Only you know,

The lyrics,

The lyrics to my heart."

'Wow. It's sounds amazing when he sings it. He has such an angelic voice.'

"Thanks. I bet we would sound great together. I've heard you sing before, you have a great voice." He smiled. His eyes looked like mere lines. Wait. Did I say that out loud?

Blushing, I look away from him again. The floor seemed like the most interesting thing in the whole world right now.

"Hey. Mae?" He called.

I looked up, only to find his face extremely close to mine."Ye- yes?"

His brown eyes stared into my soul. Well, that's what it felt like.

"Did you know..that you hold the lyrics to my heart?"

I swear, I could've died right there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello. I have another one shot.

Actually the story's not mine it's from my friend Sam Tabije. You guys should check some of her works out. She's really great.

Pls. Check out my other one shots. Thank you. :)

Bye.

-Gale