Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I sat their still thinking about what I'd seen. I was unable to cry nothing would come out. It was happening all over again. My supposed to be called 'friend' was stealing my boyfriend. Why is it always me. I mean you tell me. I felt like punching her in the face last time. so imagine what I I'm going to do this time. Ok maybe it was a bit my fault last time but this is none of my fault this time. All I know is i'm not gonna change me to be like her so he'll like me. I don't want to be one of those people. I'm just gonna be myself and people can like me for who I am. And i'm angry at him for not liking me for who I was. If he even liked me that is or was he just cheating on me along. So heres what happened we were walkin they were in the skating area and we were walking by and the guy who cheated on me, calls my so called friend over and him and his gang like half start rapping her and the guy goes "that's quite a nice a** you have". My other friends stood there laughing. I tried laughing but it wouldn't come out. I felt like crying but I couldn't. I did have the chance at American football though because one of my friends accidently wacked me in the eye. I only cried a little though because his class were on the other side of the field. Although the only person he would be watching was my so called friend. I feel angry myself for being so selfish I mean its not like he ever liked me. I'm so horrible because I guess it wasn't my friends fault. This is what happened last time. I went out with this guy called lets just say duck. Me and Duck we were going out. She apparently liked him. So she did all she could to make him break up with me. Like saying things behind my back. This is one of the things she said zebra dressed like a s--- to impress duck. And went up to duck and said bad lies about me. I was angry with her for doin this. And all along pretending she was my friend. She also forced my other friends to say rubbish about me that's not true. These things became romours. and in the end we broke up. With his excuse being he was dared to break up with me, But 'apparently' I took it seriously. I know this has happened again but luckily it ended so quickly wich is good because otherwise I would have been more upset. I forgave her last time but I guess i'll have to forgive her this time because its not really her fault. I'm dreading going to school tomorrow. WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

P.s:

This story is over exaggerated. And don't be angry at me because I truly forgive you. WE CAN BE ZEBRA FRIENDS!. You know who you are.