Broken (A One Direction, Austin Mahone, and Justin Bieber fanfic)

Now this is my first ever fanfic. Not all of the characters are real, and I made this story up when I was bored at school, so don't expect it to be perfect. K, hope you guys like it. ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Broken introduction~

Hi, my name is Ryder. I'm sixteen years old and I live in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. I used to go to school in Texas with all of my friends like Zach, Robert, Alex,Tyler, and Austin. Now I live in Florida. It sucks because I was dating Austin,the sweetest guy ever, then we broke up because I was moving. We talked about it and after a month we decided he would come live with me and all of my friends Hailey, Callie, Samantha, and Acacia. Oh yeah, I didn't tell you my full name. My full name is Ryder Lynn Horan. Yeah, I know, you're probably wondering if I'm related no Niall Horan. I am! Niall's my big brother. We all lived together in Ireland. Then Niall went to the U.K. to audition for The X-Factor, he got in. Sadly, they were all eliminated. Niall, Zayn, Louis, Liam, Harry, and of course Zayn. But Simon decided they were too good to let go so he formed a band and Harry came up with the name "One Direction". They were famous and I wanted to live somewhere other than Ireland. Niall said he would buy me a plane ticket if I wanted to live in the U.S. I decided I would move to the U.S. It was hard to make that decision but I left. It was hard leaving my family but, I didn't want to live in Ireland my whole life. Niall was kind of over protective. When I had my first boyfriend, Niall sat down with him and told him if he ever hurt me, he would hunt him down. On the plane I met some new friends from Ireland. It was our first time going to the U.S. We got an apartment together and took turns paying rent. After a month Austin finally came to move in! I missed him so much! All of the other boys moved in also. We all lived together and it was pretty fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter was so short. I have school and I swear my teacher gives us homework EVERY SINGLE DAY. Anyway, besides me talking about my teacher, I don't know when ill update but i'll make sure I update quickly. Love you guys ^_^

*CHAMYA*