*Chapter 1*

<Raelynns POV>

"Raelynn!" I heard my brother yelling whilst I was touching up my makeup.

"Here. You little whiner," I said to my brother, Jacob, smacking the back of his head.

"Ouch," Jake grumbled, rubbing where I hit him.

I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Butthole," he mumbled, closing the bathroom door.

I walked to my room. I still had my pajamas on because I do my makeup before I get dressed.

I walked in my room and shut my door.

I slipped my FitBit on my wrist. I walked to my walk-in closet.

I grabbed a button down tied shirt, light washed ripped jeans, and my white high top Converse.

I changed my belly button ring to a silver stud with a silver feather hanging down.

I didn't bother with my rings because I wear them all the time.

I then checked the time on my phone and quickly curled my hair.

I had my pink, purple, and blue dye on my ends.

My hair was on fleek.

I then grabbed my rose MacBook Pro and slipped it into my book bag.

I unplugged my phone from its charger and held it in my hand.

I slung my book bag over my shoulder and walked towards the bathroom.

"Jacob Michael Cooper! Hurry up or I'm gunna leave you!" I said, banging on the door.

"I'm almost done!" He snapped back.

"Well, almost ain't gonna cut it boy." I said, walking down the stairs.
•*•

I bumped into my mom while I was walking to the kitchen.

"Be nice to your brother. Savannah just broke up with him." Mom said, grabbing her purse off of the island in the kitchen.

"Again," I said. "Not my fault." I put my hands in the air to prove my point.

She just sighed.

"Okay, you will have to pick Jacob up from baseball practice today. You can leave school but then you'll have to go back and get him. Or y-" she said, but I cut her off.

"I know. Or I can stay and watch. Mom, I've done this my three years of high school. It's not like I'm gunna forget. It may be my last year at North Shore but, I'm not that sister." I said, getting my protein shake.

"Well, I'll see you when I get off of work." She said, kissing my cheek.

"Jake! Come on. I'm bout to leave you!" I screamed, taking a swig of my shake.

"Not that sister huh?" My mom said, walking out the door.

I rolled my eyes.
•*•

"How is it that you haven't had a boyfriend at all, these past three, bout to be four, years?" My bestfriend, Jacee, said, carrying her books to her locker.

"Ummmmmm. Maybe because I don't want one..." I said, looking over at her.

She shrugged her shoulders.

"Why don't you... ask Nash Grier out this year." She said, turning my body to face Nash and his 'squad' walking down the hallway.

"Um. Have you seen him and Katilyn. They hooked up at Ryan's party, and have been inseparable ever since." I said, turning away.

"Rae. That can change. And... it already has. You haven't checked Twitter and Instagram?" Jace said, putting her books in her locker decorated with the number seven. Cameron Dallas' number. Who is her boyfriend.

Lucky Jacee.

"Well. Jack G is your bestfriend. Ask him to hook you and Nash up." Jace said, locking her locker.

"I don't know Jace." I started.

"Shhhh. Hotties at three o'clock." Jacee said, nodding her head towards Nash and all of them.

"Hey Raelynn." Nash said, shoving his hands in his kaki pockets.

"Hi Nash." I said, smiling lightly.

"Umm." Gilinsky said, breaking the silence.

"Right," Cam said. "Class is bouta start."

They walked away leaving Nash and I just looking around.

"So... ummm..." I said, fiddling with my hands.

"Yeah. Right. We should get t-" Nash started.

"To class." I said, walking off awkwardly.
•*•

"Sooooooo... what'd you an Nash talk about?" My guy bestfriend, Gilinsky, said to me, sliding by me at lunch.

"Ummmmm... nothing. Class was about to start and I'm focusing on grades and softball this year. Nothing irrelevant to school." I said, standing up to get the disgusting school food.

"Rae. Really?" Gilinsky said. "You haven't had a boyfriend in three years!"

"And! I'd like to keep it that way." I said, walking back to the table with my lunch.

"Ugh!" We both heard Jacee say, storming into the cafeteria.

"JACE!" We then heard Cam yell.

"Baby, baby, baby," Cameron said, catching up to Jacee.

"What!" She snapped.

"What is your problem. I didn't do anything. I'm sorry if I did do something but," he stopped. "I love you."

"Cam," Jace said, not knowing what to say. "I love you too."

"Um. Yeah." Jack and I said in unison.
•*•