Wedding Bells & People That Smell ~Watty Awards 2012~

Erin is getting married, but she doesn't want to. Her life could be falling apart, and it seems like it has been, and her mother and sister could care less. Refusing to hire a wedding planner and not accepting of her mothers help, Erin takes on the challenge of planning her wedding. Months of stressful shopping and dress fittings lead up to what should be the biggest day of Erin's life, but why does she feel scared. No, not nervous or excited, scared. Then she realizes what is missing. The people in her life. The ones that really matter. The ones she went to high school with, the ones she went to college with. Those are the people that belong there, not these robots that her mother invited or the weirdos her sister came with. Not even her own fiance's family. No, she needs the freaks and the haters. The losers and the skaters. And she definitely needs her father. Follow Erin as she goes on an adventure around the country, finding friends, enemies, some dogs, the true love of her life, and most of all, finding herself. A story of true friendship and courage; Wedding Bells and People That Smell. Read it today on wattpad.com by WiltingHope.

A/N: I love love love getting banners and covers, so if you want to make me one, I would love it! Dedications and side banners await! :) Enjoy. :D