Ang boyfriend kong member ng super junior-M

Written By:GianneRuizol14

Minsan magkasalungat ang iniisip mo sa nararamdaman mo.

PROLOGUE

MAJOR FANDOM

LAHAT NG CONCERTS NILA NAPUNTAHAN KO NA.

LAHAT NG ALBUMS NILA MERON AKO.

POSTERS NILA NA BINEBENTA SA MALL,HINDI RIN NAKALUSOT SAKIN.

ALAM KO ANG MGA TWITTER ACCOUNTS NILA.

I’M SUPER JUNIOR-M’S MAJOR FANGIRL OF ALL TIME XD

PINANGATAWANAN KO YANG NICKNAME NA BIGAY SAKIN NG FELLOW SUJU-M at SUJU FANS KO.

I LIKE BEING CALLED LIKE THAT..WELL, TOTOO NAMAN KASING I’M A MAJOR FANGIRL OF THEM.

WHY DO I LIKE SUPER JUNIOR-M?

BECAUSE THEIR AWESOME,VERY HANDSOME AND HAVE GOD-GIVEN TALENTS.

BESIDES BEING SUJU-M’S MAJOR FANGIRL,I ALSO LIKE THEIR MAIN GROUP SUPER JUNIOR..ESPECIALLY SIWON AND KYUHYUN^____^

BUT I WAS BEEN CALLED AN OBSESSED FANGIRL SINCE I SAW HIM WITH SUPER JUNIOR AND SUPER JUNIOR-M.

WHO?

HENRY LAU,

A MEMBER OF SUPER JUNIOR-M

Sya dapat ang magiging new member ng SUPER JUNIOR but the fans didn’t liked it so they protested and the “ONLY THIRTEEN” campaign started,So HENRY became a member of SUJU-M,the subgroup of SUJU and now he’s a solo artist but that doesn’t mean that he’s already out of SUJU-M..He’s just busy doing some solo activities.

HE’S TALENTED AND HE’S CLOSE TO BEING PERFECT OR SHOULD I SAY HE’S ALREADY PERFECT :>

HE CAN PLAY THE PIANO,GUITAR AND VIOLIN.

HE CAN ACT,SING,RAP AND DANCE.

HE’S A VERY NICE PERSON,A VERY GREAT ARTIST AND AN AWESOME HUMAN BEING.

HE’S MY BIAS ON SUJU-M..

HE’S MY FAVORITE AMONG THEM.

BUT I DIDN’T SAY THAT HE’S THE REASON WHY I LIKE SUPER JUNIOR AND SUPER JUNIOR-M,

HE’S JUST ONE OF THE REASONS.

AND I DIDN’T LIKE SUPER JUNIOR BECAUSE OF THEIR LOOKS.

I LIKE THEM BECAUSE THEY CAN SHOW THEIR TRUE SELVES TO THEIR FANS.

THEY ARE VERY HARDWORKING AND THEY CAN MAKE A LOT OF FANS HAPPY WITH THEIR PERFOMANCES ON STAGE.

But can you even imagine me being on one stage with them.

How did that happen?

I’ll tell when the story starts.

Anyway,There’s me..BEING ON ONE STAGE WITH THEM.

And henry’s also with them..

SO THAT FEELS LIKE WHAT THE HELL OR DAFUQ AM I IN HEAVEN?

And to think that me and HENRY were just inches away from each other?

I CAN SAY I’M A VERY LUCK FANGIRL :D

But would you even dare to believe me if I’ll say that I’ve been aleady close to them after that concert?

And they even gave me their cellphone numbers ^____^

EVEN HENRY <3

HOW GREAT IS THAT?

And would you also believe me that in just less than a month,HENRY became my BOYFRIEND?

I know that was a shocking statement,

But that’s true..

HE’S MY BOYFRIEND UNTIL NOW!!!

Author’s Note:All of the parts in this story is NOT TRUE :>.It’s just part of my pure imagination.But me being HENRY’s girlfriend IS TRUE..JOOOOOKE!I’m just kidding,That would never happen.This story is made for me to burst all my love for suju and especially suju-m.Itong story na ito ay umiikot lamang kay henry most of the times XD but there are parts na kasama ang ibang members ng SUJU at SUJU-M especially SIWON and even KYUHYUN.This is a true story,Not the BOYFRIEND THINGY OR ME BEING ON ONE STAGE WITH THEM HUH?My fandom for them is true..True enough for me to write this.I hope you’ll like it.Because I’m here to share my imagination with all of you guys.