I'm Going to Make You Feel So Good and Make You Hurt So Bad, Kim Taehyung

"Taehyung! I'm home!" I yelled as I opened up the door to the apartment V and I shared. I had been on holiday for a week, but unfortunately, V had to work,  so I couldn't spend it with him. As I walked into the apartment, I saw feathers everywhere.

     I walked farther into the apartment, seeing it get messier with every step I took. As the mess grew, my anger grew. "TAEHYU-" I started to yell, but was cut off as I saw V sitting on the living room floor, scratches all over his body and a feather on his nose. As I walked toward him, my anger subsided as my concern grew.

     "What happened?" I asked, completely confused.

     "Sushi was running around and tearing things up because she was scared of the neighbor's dog... I tried to catch her and calm her down, but it didn't work."

     "Our cat did this to you?" Jimin asked in disbelief. 

     "Yeah... I'm sorry for the big mess."

     "It's okay, baby. We'll clean it up later, sweetheart." Jimin said as he kissed Taehyung, hopefully getting the hint. My hand flew up to cup his chin, the other reaching for the hem of his shirt and slowly pulling it off of V's thin frame. 

~~~~~~

     I felt Jimin push me to the plush carpeting, feeling my body as he did. As he tugged on my shirt, he broke the kiss, sliding it over my head. I assumed he was going to get right to the point as he usually did, but this time was different . Instead, he kissed my forehead, making a trail down to my nose, my jawline, and then my neck. I knew I would be putty in Jimin's hands as soon as he got to the spot just below my ear.

     As expected, I felt Jimin kiss me there, making me whimper and buck my hips into his. I felt myself getting hard as Jimin sucked on the tender skin, sure to leave a mark. 

  ~~~~~~

     As I heard V whimper, a smile spread across my face. He thinks I won't punish him. I thought to myself with a sinister grin. He's far from right.

    I kissed down V's chest, outlining the topography of his torso. I soon reached his pants, undoing them slowly while looking into V's needy gaze. I could feel his every heartbeat, not in his chest, but in his boxers. I massaged his package from the outside of his boxers, relishing the way he moaned out my name quietly. 

     Pulling his hard member out of his boxers, I began to move my hand up and down agonizingly slowly. In return, I heard his whimpers and moans. It was quite funny, because they were all for me and from what I was doing. 

     "P-p-please..." V begged. "Go faster..."

     Despite V's begs, I kept the same pace, relishing the way V moans for me. As his moans got louder, I unexpectedly went lightning fast.

~~~~~~

     I was taken aback as Jimin went faster. Jimin had nearly enough speed to rip my dick off, but thank jesus he didn't. I felt myself start to produce precum and start moaning rapidly, bucking my hips into Jimin's hand. But as quick as it started, it stopped, leaving me wanting more. I cried out in frustration, getting pissed at Jimin for doing this to me. Why does he do this to me? 

      I began thinking of ways that I could get back at him, but my thoughts were cut off as Jimin kissed the tip of my dick, then slowly taking me into his mouth. "JIMIN-AH!" I cried out as I gripped the sheets. 

~~~~~~

     As I got faster, V's moans turned into screams. His moans got more frequent and his cock was leaking into my mouth. Though my eyes watered, I wanted to get V so close to the edge that he couldn't take it.

     "JIMIN-"  V cried out. "I'm so close.."

     With that, Jimin stopped pleasuring V all together. "I'm going to make you feel so good and hurt so bad, Taehyung." I murmured in V's ear. As I saw the way V's eyes widened, I knew that he didn't know he was getting punished. 

~~~~~~

     I wasn't very surprised he was getting punished, but I was surprised that Jimin had taken his time with me. I looked into Jimin's eyes as he got up, leaving the room. I knew that I wasn't allowed to toy with myself or do anything, so I busied my hands by playing with my hair.

     When Jimin came back, he was smirking with his hands behind his back. "Bedroom." Jimin demanded. "Now."

     I got up and walked into the bedroom, laying down on the bed. Jimin walked into the bedroom shortly after I laid down. My eyes raked his shirtless body, stopping on the bulge in his pants. I could feel myself harden at the thought of Jimin pleasing me. 

     And then he pulled out the handcuffs and lube from behind his back. 

~~~~~~

     I grinned as I saw V's jaw drop and eyes widen. I strode to the bed and clambered on top of Taehyung. As I kissed him sloppily, I grabbed his wrist and handcuffed it to the bed frame. 

     "You're gonna be a good boy for me, okay?" Jimin growled into V's ear.

     V gulped and nodded, his eyes still wide. I grabbed V's package and started jerk him off slowly, moving my head down to his cock. I looked into his eyes as I licked a stripe up the underside of his cock, making him cry out and buck his hips. I began to move my hand faster, loving every breathless moan that V emitted. 

     V looked gorgeous with his eyebrows furrowed, eyes closed, and mouth slightly open.

     "JIMIN-AH! So close, so, so close!"  V cried as I got faster. As soon as V said it, I stopped and took my hand off of his throbbing, leaking cock. 

     "You're not allowed to cum until I say, and if you do, I'll make you cum until you pass out, got it?" I threatened.

      Jimin smirked as V nodded. "Good." I breathed out, not wanting to hurt my little TaeTae. I grabbed the lube and coated three fingers with the cold substance. I slipped a digit into V, thrusting it in and out quickly, making V whimper.

~~~~~~

     I moaned as Jimin pumped his fingers in and out of me. He quickly stretched me, poking around for my prostate as he did. 

     I knew when he'd found it when my stomach clenched and I felt myself get closer. Jimin began to abuse that spot and make me go insane. 

     "Awh, look at my little TaeTae's cock, all hard and leaky for me. Cute, cute, cute!~" Jimin teased, knowing V hated when he called him cute.

     "Jimin, please..." V begged.

     "Cute, cute, cute!" Jimin joked.

    "Why do you do this to me? I know I'm cute, but you don't have to keep telling me." V teased, even though he  immediately regretted it after Jimin removed his fingers and slammed his hard dick into me. I cried out in pleasure as Jimin slammed into me quickly, searching for my prostate.  

     When Jimin found it, I began to buck my hips and moan excessively, loving the way Jimin's fingernails dug into my hips as he thrust into me hard. 

~~~~~~

     I wrapped my hand around V's throbbing cock, moving my hand quickly and relishing the cries that V emits. 

    "You can cum in five..." I breathed out.

    "JIMIN, PLEASE!"  V cried out, hardly able to contain himself.

     "Four." I choked out.

     "Three"

     "Two"

     "Cum for me, Kim Taehyung." Jimin growled.

        I watched as V unraveled, cumming all over both of us. Feeling V tighten around me, I came deep inside him,moaning his name.

~~~~~~

     I saw white as I came into Jimin's hand and on our chests. I barely felt as Jimin pulled out and left, coming back with a warm wash cloth and cleaning us both off. When he was done, I pulled him to me, laying my head on his shoulder, and falling into a welcoming sleep.