The shocking revelation

After the entire room they filmed in was covered in food and glass the trio decide to clean it thoroughly "alright cunts you two clean up the backyard this time and i'll clean here" Max shouted as he grabbed a broom and attempted to avoid shards of glass on the ground. Frank and Ian went to backyard to mainly remove the blue "death slide" as Frank went over to grab the end of the slid as he noticed Ian still had the shock collar on and to Frank it was just to tempting to not fuck around with his friends, Frank quickly pulled out the shock remote out of his back pant pocket and pressed the button activating the shock effects turning his head towards his friend his wicked smile soon dropped to a dead stare "ah f-fuck!" Ian nearly moaned as he dropped box full of fucking glass he soon realized Frank was staring and covered the tightness in his pants with a plate "O-oh Frank d-didn't know you were.." he also realized Frank had the remote "..a cunt." Ian said flustered as he proceeded to make his way towards Frank angrily "am i?" Frank said sarcastically as he pressed the button again "Argh fucK!" Ian fell mid step and landed in the hard grassy ground with a anime-esque nosebleed "damn almost looked like you were getting a bit sexuUUal back there." Frank looked down at him giving a shit eating grin which only pissed off Ian more.

"philthy fuck!" Ian screeched as he grabbed Frank by the ankles and forced him to take a tumble "ah, SHIT." Frank said as he fell hitting his head hard "fucking degenerate." Ian slurred as he reached for the remote in his hand "not so fast bitch." Frank arose and grabbed Ian by the wrist pinning him to the floor like a nerd being shoved into a locker "you need to learn some manners boi." Frank said huskily as he pressed the button again "Ahh shit you bitch." breathed out as he tried to kick him off hiding the increasing tightness in his pants "wow you're literally a freak already knew you were a faggot though." Frank said smiling creepily pressing the button again while pressing his left leg into Ian's crotch "AHH, I'm the FREAK?? you're the one stimulating IT you retard!" Ian tried to yell out but his voice was coated over his own insidious moans from Frank's disgusting touches "I don't know what you're talking about." Frank said sarcastically as he pressed his leg harder "besides you're DIRT to me." Frank spit directly on his mouth pressing the button again. "F-FRANK!!" Ian nearly screamed as he proceeded to jizz in his jeans while Frank stood up letting go of Ian's wrist and looked down at the mess that was Ian "Frank y-you..." Ian breathed out suddenly the screen door slid open "Alright what happened did you get another booboo on your finger Ian?" Max said mockingly "Nah he just pissed himself from getting shocked." Frank lied as he smiled darkly at Ian " I DID NAUGHT!" Ian said loud as a 2nd grader getting caught drawing dicks on the English textbooks. Ian stood up and attempted to strangle frank violently "Yo nigga chill!" Frank said as he fell backwards getting strangled "stupid cunts I swear to god." Max sighed to himself as he left through the screen door to get a beer.