Her Life Story

CHAPTER 1: THE WINDOW

There was a girl named Fatima while she was growing up she had some ups and downs with her parents Isabel and Steve.This is how her story started.When she was growing up it was pretty good until she hit seven years old(now she's almost fourteen).Fatima thinks her mother hates her ever since the baby boy came(his name was Angel).Her mother treated her like nothing.She kicked her,beat her,and even gave her away to a random person.Which Fatima didn't feel was so random,she felt like she knew the person.Her father was never there for her only once every three years.Fatima knows that the person she lives with is not her real father.She knows this because her father wouldn't let other people abuse her and say "Don't tell Isabel.Then Fatima started thinking,where is my father, why would they lie about a little thing, when did he stop really coming,and what is his name?Fatima went up to Isabel in Angel's room and asked her "Where is my real dad?" Isabel replied "You only have one father (Steve) and you know he works in Denver."Fatima just walked away because she didn't want to get hit.When she left Angel's room Isabel called her back into the room.Fatima was so scared to go back in there.Isabel said "Why?" "Why did you ask that question?"Fatima said "Because I know that Steve is not my real father."Isabel said "How is he not your father?"Fatima said "I don't want to get into this right now.I shouldn't have asked you." So Fatima just left. That night Fatima was sitting in her bed and heard a noise coming from her window. She got out of her bed. What could it have been. (Fatima always had nightmares of burglarys) It was a man,  middle aged, blond hair, and a little bit over weight.Fatima thought it was her real dad.Then she said no it couldn't be.But if it were him way would he come now.Why didn't he come for me earlier (she though)?If it wasn't him way did he show his face to her.Fatima was so confused at this point.