Riddle me this (a Harry Potter Love story)(moved to Monochromedemons)

Name: Alyssa Cross Riddle

Age: 11 years old

Birthday: July 13th; Born on a Friday

Family: Father- James Riddle, Mother- Maria Riddle, Brother- Timothy James Riddle, Uncle- Tom Riddle; also known as Voldemort, Uncle- Mana Walker, Cousin- Allen Walker.

Personality: Sarcastic, evil to her enemies, sweet to her friends, shy around people she doesn’t know, loud, smart, brave, funny, a prankster, dreamer, witty, courageous, random, punkish, bipolar, and curious- very curious.

Likes: Chocolate, books, pranking people- namely Filch, Slytherins, and anyone she defiantly doesn’t like, hanging out Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred, George, and every other House in Hogwarts.

Dislikes: Draco Malfoy, her Uncle Tom, Slytherins, Snape, gits, stuck up snobs, and…… Oh look its Draco Malfoy- again.

House: Gryffindor

Looks: Natural long black and white hair that is always pulled up in ponies or pulled back with a hat, bandana, or a head band. She normally wears graphic t-shirts, regular t-shirts; label t-shirts, baby doll dress shirts, and other styles of t-shirts. She likes to wear skirts, dresses, pants, shorts, caprices, jeggens, and kimonos. She is sometimes found wearing a white dress with a black ribbon around the waist and a pair of grey leggings under it and a pair of black Mary Janes, black ballet shoes, or black converse.

History: She was born in Hershey, Pennsylvania of the United States of America with her twin brother Timothy- also called Tim. Her and her bothersome twin brother went to TrinityAcademy for Young American Witches and Wizards in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania until her and her family moved to England to go to Hogwarts and learn at their parents’ old school. She is a very strong young witch and very smart. She knows many things that kids never understand until they are older.

Saying: Don’t stop being you if others don’t accept you for you and your beliefs stay strong and give up hope.