Chapter 1: Izaya's Home

Izaya was out for another hunt, while Kida was left home staring at the TV. After a while Izaya came home. "Hello, I'm home." Izaya walked in the living room and sat next to Kida. "Hey." Kida said still staring at the TV. "You smell really good today." Izaya smirked and looked over to the blonde haired boy. Kida looked at Izaya smirking "I bet you want some" Kida waved his wrist in Izaya's face. "You know I could bite you at any second...right" Izaya exclaimed. "Over my dead body." Kida's smirk grew wider. "I am still hungry." Izaya sighed and got up. "Maybe I'll go out one more time." Izaya grabbed his coat pretending to leave. " Have fun." Kida got up feeling hungry himself and went to the kitchen. He grabbed the handle on one of the cabinets he felt arms wrap around him. "Got you." Izaya whispered in Kida's ear seductively. Kida froze and slowly brought his arm that was about to open the cabinet down to his side. Izaya licked Kida neck, and Kida shut his eyes tightly while clenching his fists. Izaya trailed his tongue down to Kida's shoulder after he pulled Kida's white jacket down slightly. His tongue trailed back up to his neck, and he bit down slowly sucking the blood from Kida. Kida gasped at this action and put his hands on the counter. "Ow you could be a little mmmmmnnnnnn." Kida's sentence was cut off by grounding from the pain of the bite. He was also getting weaker as the blood slowly drained out of him. Izaya pulled away and wiped his mouth. "Mmmmm, Masaomi's blood is so bitter sweet. My favorite." Izaya smiled. Kida turned around "Izaya...I thought I told you no." Kida flinched and put a hand over his neck. "Agh, it hurts.........god dammit, Izaya." Kida sighed and shut one of his eyes, still rubbing his irritated skin on his neck. Blood was still coming out of the wound. "You should have let me drink you blood in the first place." Izaya stated. "It should be my choice wether you sink your teeth into me or not." Kida shot Izaya a dirty look. Izaya licked his lips. "When has it ever been your choice." Izaya smirked. "W-well..." Kida looked down cringing from the pain in his neck. "Just...I'm gonna go wash this blood off my neck." Kida walks into the bathroom and looks in the mirror. "Agh this is so stupid." Kida said in a disgusted manner removing the now bloody hand from his irritated neck and taking his stained jacket off. "Ugh.....ow." The blonde haired boy turned on the facet and grabbed a white rag from the dark colored counter. He put the rag under the warm water only to bring it up to his neck. He rubbed the wound lightly flinching every so often from the stinging pain. Soaking it in the water every so often and repeating the process until the wound stopped bleeding. After the wound was fully cleaned he turned of the faucet and threw the rag in a laundry basket in the bathroom closet along with his bloody jacket. The boy looked in the mirror once again putting his fingers on the bite mark. "That bastard, Why did he have to do that, now people can see the bite marks." Kida walked out of the bathroom and crosses his arms. Kida slightly smiled then walked up to his room putting on another jacket only this time it was blue. After that he came back downstairs. "I am still mad at you." Kida snarled at the raven. "Here." Izaya bit his wrist and sucked his blood from it then pulled Kida in for a deep kiss. The blonde blushed as Izaya's blood fell into his mouth. Izaya pulled away and wiped his mouth with his black shirt. Kida swallowed the blood knowing it would heal any wounds on his body almost instantly. Izaya wiped the stray blood that was dripping from the blondes lips and licked his finger that had the blood on it. "T-Thanks." Kida blinked a few times to process what just happened. The boy shook his head and rubbed his neck where the wound was. "Really, Thanks, but you shouldn't have bit me in the first place." Kida blushed a bit and walked into the kitchen rummaging in the cabinets and the fridge for some food. Kida ends up grabbing a pudding container and a spoon. He bout the pudding and spoon to the couch and sat down, turning the television on. Izaya sat on the couch about three feet away from the blonde, just incase Kida didn't want to sit next to him. After about thirty minutes Kida had already finished his pudding and put the empty container and spoon on the coffee table. Plus he was getting pretty tired and was falling asleep. "Hey, Izaya?" Kida said in a weak voice. "Yes Kida?" "I'm getting pretty tired, can I lay on..." Kida was to tired to finish his sentence and before he knew it he was asleep on Izaya's lap. Izaya was smiling while petting Kida's soft hair. Izaya smirked as the smell of his lover's blood was getting stronger. Izaya bent down and inhaled the smell of Kida's blood. The raven picked Kida's hand up, pulling it to his mouth and kissing it gently. "I love you, Kida Masaomi." Izaya smiled and watched the blonde sleep peacefully while continuously petting his hair and cheeks. Izaya picked Kida's head up and got up out of his seat picking Kida up bridal style and bringing him up to his room. The raven set him down in the soft bed that they shared from time to time and kissed his forehead. "Goodnight." Izaya whispered in his ear then left the room. Later that night the raven decided to get some sleep, so he went back upstairs and laid in bed, wrapping his arm around his significant other. "Goodnight." Izaya said once more and slowly falling asleep.