Summer Love

“Goodbye, you were and will always be mine summer love” he said pecking my lips one more time. One summer, one person can change everything. I fell in love this summer and it has to come to an end now. Fall begins and the tour ends, back to LA.

Having your mom as Lou Teasdale, yes One Direction’s hair stylist is never that easy. But what happens when everything she planned this summer with you mom gets turned around for one tour and you have to come along and meet 5 boys. But there is always that one boy that’s different and that’s how Lexi Ryan fell in love with 1/5 of these boys.

Lou and Lexi’s father got a divorced while Lexi was younger and she was forced to live with her father, Caleb Ryan. Lexi short for Alexandra goes to her mother’s home every summer but with the boys having their very first tour during this summer means Lexi has to go and spend three months with these boys. But within those three months she falls in love with one of them. What happens when summer is gone and Lexi has to go back to LA with her father? Will those feelings for that person stay or fade away along with the summer? Lexi’s summer love began on a tour bus with 5 extremely talented, famous boys.

Welcome to ‘Summer Love’ where love is around every corner but only one can take each other’s heart.

Picture of Lexi is on the side