Introduction Part 1

Ciara P.O.V.

Wassup? My name is Ciara. I'm 22. I'm a drug lord here in Cincinnati Ohio. My street name is Queen. I also rap, dance and sing. People think that I should become a real artist. I'm 5'6. Hair that goes down to the middle of my back. I'm like a caramel color. My hair is a natural red color.

Now I'm not one of those dumb drug lords. I graduated high school and college. I got my masters to be a music producer. Ha, funny right? I have my own studio which holds a dance studio and a regular studio to sing and rap. I'm mixed with book smart and street smarts. Mess with me don't get it twisted. When pushed, I'm not a bitch to take lightly. I can't front like I'm the kind of chick to hide a razorblade under my tongue ready to fight. But I go hard for mines 25/8 like Mary J. Blidge said "Every minute of every hour still ain't enough time". I have the skills, brains, and the class to break a 7figure deal and the right hook to straight knock someone out if they make the mistakes of thinking I'm to bougie to fight.

I'm all about my business. Be it my career or my man. I go hard for mine. I put work in like I'm starving and I love him like a drug that has me fucked all the way up. I hustle with the same intensity of any hip hop or dope boy.

I sit back and look at myself. I don't see the pretty face people always tell me about. Or the hair a lot of females groan aboute having. Or even the cruvy body that men love or the smart that were given to me by God.

Me and two of my bestfriends, we all been cool since 2nd grade, we was just chilling when some random chick came to where we was just standing.

"Wassup, my bitches?" She asked

"Nun much just real bitches doing real things", I said.

"That's right" my two best friends said while laughing. And I was right. Real bitches do real things. The 3 of us had been in long term relationships with men but at the end something took them all away. Be it xlcheating on they wife with us, they can't handle our lifestyle, a wife ending an adulterous relationship or they get locked up. That's why I'm single now. But we all had to step up and get out there. When we was with our men we didn't cheat they was just mad we made more pocket money.