23022012

Frist of all, thank you for choosing 2302012, a story I hope will be different from the others... Heerr.. How to describe it? I mean... it's a Yaoi / men on men action but its kind of sweet too, so not much Yuk a men on men story thing. 

So, I’m quite new to wattpad, since my only story I’ve posted here was posted a long time ago on another website and err, it’s a fanfiction haha. And I only want to warn you that English isn’t my first language and I’m SORRY if despite my correction there’s still mistakes!

That story is also a ''fanfiction'' since there's McFly innit BUT it's not at the same time since it's an AU where they're all students. so Feel Free to read it even if you're not a McFly fan! you won't get lost ahha (The Pairing is Floynter if you want to know)

You’ll understand that any helpful reviews are accepted that will help me continue this story despite the little time I have to write it so bring them on! I love to read reviews and comments!

The Story is PG-13 because it’ll talk about rough subjects as depression and anorexia, drugs and suicide and all those dark stuff, and it’ll also contain some violence and sexual innuendos. If you’re not comfortable with those kinds of subjects, just close the tab and forget about my story. I won’t take any haters comment. I do not promote anorexia nor depression or self-harming. If it happen to you PLEASE seek for help. You deserve to feel better!

This is basically a romance story (as if I spoil you?) , but there will be also violence and harassing too. It’s not a unique gender story.

And Last thing: the story happen most of the time at the hospital, so that’s why it’s not categorized under ‘’school’’ despite the fact there’s school scenes. 

Anyway, ENJOY! and (c) NANALEE 2012 - 2013