Chapter 1:

Some people say I'm a nerd, some people say I'm a hipster but I don't care either way. I don't really have many friends other then the ones who do Teens React like Tori and Daniel. Danny is practically my best friend and we are pretty much the same person. I've had a crush on him for ages but I've never told him because I'm too scared. The only person I've ever told was Tori because she's the only other person I can trust besides Danny. She thinks that we would be perfect for each other and I think the Fine Brothers suspect it too because they always put us together when we're playing games. Today is the day I need to film for the React channel so I drive to the studio and once I get there I see Danny sitting and waiting for me so we're obviously playing a video game together. We're both really good at video games. When we played 420blazeit for the react channel, neither of us died. Today we were playing Contra which is supposed to be really hard. We both are really good together so we were dominating. We worked well and fought off all the guys and we celebrated a lot. I died quicker than him and he got a better score but by the end of the video we almost made it. As Danny and I were reaching the the wall that brings us to the next level we tried dodging the bullet while trying to figure out how to get past but nothing worked. We were walking out of the studio when Danny grabs my hand and stops me. We've held hands before but every time my heart still skips a beat.

"Can I talk to you?" He asks and I can tell he's worried.

"Yeah of course."

"I was wondering if um, you wanted to uh, go out with me," he says and scratches the back of his neck.

My mouth dropped.

"Yeah forget I even asked," and he starts walking but I stop him.

"I have been waiting for you to ask that."

"Well shit if I knew that I would've asked you sooner."

His gives me his dorky grin which I love and I kiss him right then and there. He kisses me back and grabs my waist bringing me closer. As we're kissing I hear a shriek. When I turn around I see Tori jumping up and down the while celebrating.

"Raniel's a thing?!" She says and runs up to us.

"I guess so," I say and we both can't stop grinning.

"Yay!" She squeals and hugs us both.

We all say goodbye and I head home.

******One year later*****
I'm almost 18 now and Danny and I are still together. I believe that I'm in love with him more than I was before and I can definitely see myself marrying him. It's almost prom and I don't think he's going to ask me since we're already dating but I don't mind. I go back for a new teens react which was cool because we got to play Five Nights at Freddy's. As I'm playing I run out of battery right at 5:00 which terrifies me.
"Fuck I'm so boned. I am sooooo boned," I say, a phrase I have picked up from watching Markiplier.

The clock turns to 6 and I freak out in excitement.

By the fourth night I die at 4:00 but I got the farthest out of all of the other teens. When I'm done I head back to my house. As I'm sitting and watching Game of Thrones I hear my mom yell to me.

"Yeah?" I say and walk to the door where she's standing.

I look outside to see Danny and Tori standing there. Danny's holding flowers and a poster and Tori's filming. I put my hands over my mouth.

"Rachel, how would you REACT if I asked you to prom?" He reads from the poster.

"I'd probably say yes."

"So will you go to prom with me?" He says and holds out the roses.

"Well duh."

I take the roses and run up to hug him. He spins me around and then sets me down.

"I have something else," he says and takes out a small box from his pocket which earns him a confused look from me.

He opens the box to reveal and ring. It's and infinity with little diamonds on it.

"Now I'm not the romantic type," he starts. "but you mean so much to me and you've saved me from my depression-" the funny thing is, is that he's actually saved me from mine. "-and I wanted to give you this promise ring. It apparently promises that I will someday marry you and and I will love you forever which is both true."

I start to tear up.

"Oh what wait why are you crying no stop."

I laugh at his reaction and then I jump on him and attack him in a hug. He wraps his arms around my waist and holds me tight while I bury my head in the crook of his neck. I soon let go and he grabs my left hand and puts the ring on my ring finger.

"How'd you know what size to get?" I ask confused at how easily the ring slid on my finger.

"Oh yeah I had Tori steal one of your rings," he says and I laugh.

"Oh yeah here," Tori says and takes the ring out of her pocket and hands it to me.

Tori stops the video and posts it to her Instagram before either of us can even look at it.

"I love you Rachel."

"I love you too Danny."

Now I know exactly how Danny feels about me, I get to go to prom with the most amazing person ever, and my birthday's coming up.