The legend of Zelda Theories

SPOILERS......duh!

There are so many different theories for The legend of Zelda and in this Book I will be talking about theories from Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask :), Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword and Maybe some Phantom Hour Glass!  I do have one of My own theories that i will start of with. Sorry they wont be in Order!!

MY THEORY- from Majora's mask

I think that Majoras mask is an amazing Game!!!! My Theory is that the stone temple in Ikana Canyon is made from the same tribe that made Majoras Mask! I will explain why. I think that the stone temple could have possibly been a worshiping temple for the tribe!

When you are in the Stone Temple and you go Upside down in certain areas there are Majora's Mask shapes that look almost  identical to the mask. I don't know if this is true but kinda makes sense! Look at some photos of the stone temple upside down and try to point out some of the areas this is in.

The Happy Mask Salesman has made several appearances throughout The Legend of Zelda series. He travels through different lands searching and collecting a wide variety of masks. He is most known for his erratic, sudden mood swings and is considered to be one of the more Scary characters in the series, mostly because of his freaky Personality!!

The Mask Salesman's origins are unknown, as he may either be from Hyrule or the parallel universe, Termina since he seems to know how to travel from one to the other! How can he though?? CREEPY!!

Near the end of Majora's Mask, Link travels to the Moon and meets masked children who somewhat resemble the salesman. One of them indirectly implies that they have either met or will become Mask Salesmen. I think that this could be the Happy Mask salesman as a child.

One of the more disturbing features of the Happy Mask Salesman is that he usually never stops smiling at any point. However, if Link does not have enough money to repay him for a sold mask in Ocarina of Time, his eyes will turn red, and his expression turns to one of insane rage before he essentially kicks Link out of the store!!!!  He only frowns once for a short period of time during his "rage" scene in Majora's Mask. Another bizarre feature is that he squints very hard making it appear his eyes are closed. This character is so creepy! But everyone is asking! IS HE MAJORA!!!!!!

He is so connected to the mask so it would kind of make sense that he is!

Pleas e comment you opinions so far and please follow me as I am only new!