Childhood of Fabyl

At the age of eight, Fabyl really never got along with the Fae. She was too different and stood out like a sore thumb. Her appearance was more elegant and she was paler. Tabitha was her best friend. She wasn't scared of Fabyl and Blythe, which was a baby dragon of 3 years, his dark red scaly tail brushed up against her neck. Her dark crystal blue eyes look at her little dragon companion on her shoulder. Blythe was found in the forest alone and there wasn't any other dragon heard or to be seen anywhere. She took him and cared for him.
She refused to break, and didn't have the will to change her mind about the Dragon. She shut the world away on that opinion. She knew in her heart that not all Dragons were bad. She was headstrong in raising the Dragon to not misbehave and cause trouble to the village. She had agreed that if the Dragon had caused any trouble, that she would have to let him go, and it would be immediately killed. If he was tamed, she was allowed to keep him.
Everybody was surprised that she had taken care of the Dragon, that he hadn't caused any mischief. They couldn't do anything about the Dragon. Slightly disappointed, the chief Drathe had left the matter alone.
She lived alone and nobody cared for her. She was left with a small tent and had the essential basics. Clothes, sewn animal skin to sleep in, and a few other miscellaneous belongings, besides a obsidian knife and the blue sword she was left with.
She had learned to hunt and create booby traps by Hunther. Funny that his name had hunt in it. He was an expert and he was the closest father figure in her life. She had no idea who her parents were. She was left at the age of 3 in the woods. She wondered if she wasn't good enough or if something happened to her parents. She looked at her hands. She was still learning the weak spots of a bear and leopard. Those were most common in her village Qythn. Rayth was a very big place, she wanted to travel all of it. She felt in her veins the need to do it. She had a purpose. She didn't know what it was, considering she was an eight year old. She felt powerful in every way possible, if she wasn't undermined and treated badly.
The discrimination wasn't that too bad to handle, in fact she could handle it fine. There would be nights where she cried at night in her small tent, simply because it eventually got to her. Why does she have to be treated badly just because she was different? Why couldn't they just leave me alone? Her small fists clenched. Blythe got worried and nuzzled his head against hers, trying to comfort her. She smiled a little and remembered her little friend and let him perch on her forearm and she kissed his forehead. She giggled a little as he showed love and affection to her. She was happy that she had him. He's been a real blessing. Sure, she had Tabitha, but Blythe had been a greater help than Tabitha ever was. She just kind of seemed to be a kind of a snake, talking about Fabyl behind her back, since she was the closest to Fabyl. Fabyl really didn't care, at least they know who she really is. She hoped that one day they would come to their senses and be friendly for a changed.
She stretched, she always woke up an hour earlier than everyone to think about her life, what she could be useful for. She got up and grabbed her knife and sword. The sword was kind of heavy, but she was strong for a eight year old girl. She was going to hunt for deer, which was rare in that area but she wanted extra money to buy sweets, and berries if she was lucky.