Prologue

Everybody can say what they feel, perfectly but sometimes they did it imperfect.                            

Confessing something special to a person is like practicing LINES IN A DRAMA  that we need to practice it again and again to make it perfect and to gain a CONFIDENCE to tell it to someone or to somebody else but we don't know making it too long make us more afraid to tell it to that person and because of that We lessen our CoONFIDENCE that end up in 2 Conclusions.................................

First, We can tell it IMPERFECTafter all the practices that We had!!!! :<

</3

Second Conclusion, We will regret at the end because we're already too late!!! T^T 

Yeah! yeah! I really knew it's hard to confess something but it's more HARDER to regret at the end because we tell it, When it's already too late.....,,,,,,,,,,,,,.................

and

Sometimes  We just keep it in ourselves!!!

KELLY MADISON LEE is one of those person who can't confess her true feelings to her love one. Well Kelly, She's a kind of Girl that never give-up to any problem and she's always smilling that you will never know how hurt she was inside!!

Well yeah!! she's hurt because of this Ice prince that she's just ignoring before but now she's totally inlove with this man!!!

So find more about her story , eh, basahin niyo na lng para waang problema!! okieee!! ")))))

-------////////-------------------//////////////////////////---------------------------//////////////////////////////

hahaha sorry PROLOGUE pa lang mahaba na kaya guys expect na mahaba yung mga chapters nito.. Sana magustuhan niyo!! THANK YOU!! ^_____________^ v