Chapter 1

*Meet The Girls*

THIRD PERSON'S POV
(Before exploring the whole contents of the story, You should first have your "Perplexity Map" that will lead you to the right way of getting to know the characters and the expedition should start here.)

The Invisible♡♡
Astraea Heartstrings or known as the 'Invisible' Eya. Siya ay nabansagang 'Invisible' dahil, she used to put herself in a corner.

Ayaw niyang makita siya ng iba. She hates attention. Hindi siya marunong makihalubilo sa iba and nobody knows why she hates mixing up with others.

She's almost perfect and most of the people wants to befriend with her but all she does is to shut them out. And they must be used to it, I can tell.

Lovelife? Well, she said "I have no time for headaches". Wow!! Tuseran Tablet lang ang peg?! Well, we can't blame her. And partly, she's right.

Anyway, she is the daughter of the Dean of Olympus Academy. Pero hindi halata. She usually talks to her father rudely. At never pang nakita ng mga OLYMPIANS na nagsama ang mag-ama. Her father's names is Mr. Daniel Heartstrings. But you know what, some students often call her 'Ms-Know-It-All'.

Alamin niyo na lang kung bakit. Mukha ba akong reporter? Wala na kayo dun!

⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨

♡♡The Clumsy♡♡
There goes the walking disaster! Tsk. Cassiopeia Heartprints is the Campus' Clumsy Girl. She's never been cautious. Kahit anong gawin niya ay talagang may madidisgrasya or siya ang nadidisgrasya.

One day, may dala siyang tray and she's heading to the laboratory room to bring her own 'experiments'. But as usual, the tray which is full of laboratory apparatus fell to the ground, ang masaklap pa is nabasag pa ang mga iyon! How Lucky!

And this janitor came over to help her. Poor Pia. Another thing beside for being clumsy, she is also an outgoing girl. She's kind, beautiful, and just like the Invisible Girl--Eya, she's almost perfect, careless nga lang!

HAHAHA!!

Ooopss... Sometimes, nakakairita siya pero cute rin naman, eh. Her father is Mr. James Heartprints. James Heartprints is a successful doctor.

Si Cassiopeia Heartprints ay isang babaeng napakaraming naiisip sa buhay. 'Yun nga lang madalas siyang palpak! My Gosh!

Ano kaya kahahantungan ng babeng 'to? Bahala na si Batman at lahat ng Avengers sa kanya!

⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨

♡♡Everyone's BFF♡♡
That is Ms. Ingrid Heartily! She's the perfect girl.

✔ Maganda
✔ Model
✔ Rich
✔ HINDI Clumsy
✔ HINDI Nagpapaka-invisible
✔ Friendly
✔ Cheerleader
✔ Popular
✔ Matalino

Sa lahat ng student ng Olympus Academy, siya ang naiiba. Kasi nga, she stands out! All eyes are on her. She often wears stylish clothes. She always wants a stylish hair. She want to have a lot of jewelries. In short, she wants to be a living barbie.

She wants to look elegant. She wants ATTENTION. Mabait naman siya, eh. Kaso nga lang pag-ayaw niya sa isang tao, she can't afford being with that person all the time. If a person hates her, she hates that person more. The feeling's mutual.

Sa mga kaibigan niya, maganda siyang makisama. But not until a 'Love Chain' came. Alamin niyo na lang din 'yun.

⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨

♡♡The Paranoid♡♡
Aquaria Heartrichker or Ria is the Paranoid girl. She's always energetic. Hyper all the time and warfreak. Compared sa mga characters na nasabi ko, siya ang pinakapasaway at jolly.

She's beautiful, sexy and she's the daughter of the well-known designer, Ms. Ailene Heartrichker. Mama's girl din siya.

In spite of being jolly and hyper, she has this secret that no one knows about it.

Aside from that, She's an actress, a singer and a designer just like her mom. This character is just normal. I mean, wala namang kakaiba.

She's not trying to ELEGANT in front of everyone. She's not building a wall between her and other people. She's cautious. It's just that there's something we need to find out about this girl.

⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨

♡♡The Silent-Type♡♡
Last but not the least. The Silent-Type. The Student Council President. Ms. Perfectionist, and the Snob.

She's just like the Invisible--Eya. Like her, she's not friendly. She hates being with others but she's competitive.

Tahimik siya pero hindi niya nilalagay ang sarilu sa isang sulok. Palagi siyang nag-iingat lalo na sa mga sasabihin at gagawin, sa mga kilos at taong kikilalanin. Kasi nga diba, Perfecrtionist? Katulad din siya ng ibang characters. Maganda, sexy, matalino kaso nga lang masungit. She's neutral. Kung nasa kanya man ang atensyon or wala, she doesn't care.

Lovelife? Well, wala siyang pake sa bagay-bagay. Because the silent-type cares no one but herself.

She's also the daughter of the senator, Mr. Hermes Heartfillia. She usually excused na kaapelyido lang at hindi daw niya kilala 'yun. Pero may dahilan naman kung bakit niya dinedeny 'yun, eh.

Too know her more, just read the story kung sino ba talaga siya or shall we say, 'sila'.

Oh! I forgot to mention her name. She is Ms. Alexis Hera Heartfillia. Everyone calls her Hera. Nagagalut siya pag tinatawag siyang Alexis or Alex. Alamin niyo rin 'yun.

Ang pinagkaiba niya sa lahat is Conscious siya. 'Yun lang. The end.

✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔

--So???? Anong masasabi niyo?? Don't forget to Vote and Comment. Love you!💋

♡♡Yaj & Golden_Nephthys♥♥