SEXUAL ONE SHOT!

(This is my first story on Wattpad even though I've been signed up for ages so please enjoy

CarerBear20089770 (: xox)

He walked in while you were changing - you had pants on but no bra or top - He walked in shutting and locking the door behind him. Slowly, he walked over to you and just stopped and stared. You tried to cover your breasts but he just pulled her arms away and put them back to your side. He lightly dragged his finger across your skin barely touching the skin. He grazed the side of your breasts and you shivered. His touch started making its way up to your breasts until he finally grabbed your breasts in both hands. He squeezed lightly at first and gradually got rougher but it felt

so good that you moan so quietly that he barely hears you.

He whispers, "Is this okay?."

"It feels good. Don't stop," You whisper back.

You graze your fingers across the skin just above his board shorts, making him shiver from the lightness of your touch. You slowly start to drag your fingers up his t-shirt until you are at his shoulder where he lifts his arms and you pull his t-shirt off. He leans down and grazes his lips against yours. You're both breathing hard but you then make the first move by

pushing your lips firmly against his. You push you tongue lightly against his lip making him open just enough for you to slide your tongue inside his mouth. You roam around his mouth tasting mint tooth paste until he decides he wants to have a tongue war. He eventually wins and starts roaming your mouth tasting the same thing.

He drags his mouth away from your mouth making his way down your neck to your breasts where he grabs a nipple in his mouth lightly sucking making it harder in his mouth. He keeps that up for a couple of seconds then he moves to the other nipple giving it the same attention. He keeps that up for a couple of seconds before making his way down further until he reaches your pants line. He slowly grabs the top the pants with teeth pulling down slightly stopping for a second before finishing his way down. He then did the same with your underwear until you were standing completely naked. He then stands up and grabs your waist lifting you up onto the bed until your lying spread out on the bed.

He kneels down on the floor at the end of the bed and pulls you to the each of the bed. Lightly placing kisses on the inside of your thighs until he reaches your centre. He places a light kiss on your lips making you moan. He then pries your lips open with his index finger and proceeds to start licking up and down your slit until he reaches your clit which is erect. He starts licking circles around your clit until he start lightly sucking your clit becoming rougher the more he sucks. You start moaning and squirming so much you worry your housemates will hear what's going on. While you moan he sticks his finger into your hot, wet centre moving in and out slowly which makes you moan louder.

"More! Faster!" You moan loudly.

He adds two more fingers moving faster in and out. While his doing this he's still sucking your very erect clit. He keeps this up until your breathing heavy and ready to cum. He stops just before you hit an orgasm.

He then comes to lie on bed beside you on his side just looking at you. You kiss him still breathing heavy and you taste your own juices on his tongue. You slowly let go of his lips slowly making your way down his chest, stopping at his nipples sucking lightly before moving on. You continue downs his chest to his happy trail where you stop and start to undo his jeans slowly pulling them off. You rub his own through his underwear before yanking them down so his 9.5inch cock is now free. You grab his hard on with your hand rubbing up and down lightly. You start leaning down to kiss the tip. He gasps when you start to lick his cock like a lolly-pop. You keep this up for a minute or so before takes his whole length down your throat. He moans loudly, grabbing hold of your hair as you start bobbing up and down fast. You grab onto his balls squeezing slightly. While you're holding his balls they begin to tighten showing you his getting close. You let go very quickly getting your own payback for him not letting you cum.

"Payback," you say to him.

He sits up really fast causing you to squeal and grabs your waist throwing you on the bed next to him. He quickly gets on top of you pushing your legs apart so they are spread as wide as they can go. He grabs a hold of his very hard, hot cock rubbing it up and down your slit.

"You ready?" He questions.

You nod. He finds your centre and starts to push. Slowly the head of his cock pushes past the opening. His a little bigger then you've been with so he stops to let you relax and adjust to his size. When you nod to tell him your ready he trusts his hips harder making you scream - in a good way -. He keeps a steady pace with slow, hard trusts.

"Harder! Faster!" You scream.

He nods and does so.

You're both getting ready close to your orgasm. You feel it growing in your stomach slowly making its way down to your centre. His balls start to tighten.

"Together? Ready?" he asks.

"1, 2, 3, GO!" He yells.

Making both of you let go letting you experience a massive orgasm making you scream loudly. He kisses you to muffle the sound while still thrusting through both your orgasms. You feel his hot, sticky white cum shoot up his cock straight into your still orgasming centre. When you were both finished your orgasms he slowly pulls out falling beside you, both breathing heavy.

You turn to look at each wrapping your arms around each other just lying there staring at each other with a massive, goofy looking smile on both of your smiles.

THE END