Summer: Reunion and Memories

"Infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess

We seek it thus, and take to the sky

Ripples form on the water's surface

The wandering soul knows no rest"

I woke up with a slight smile on my face until I saw what time it was. I jumped out of bed and started to get dressed since I showered and brushed my teeth last night and early this morning. I tossed on my favorite shirt, a polo with a big skull in the middle, and a pair of shorts. I grabbed my suit cases and carried them down the stairs. I left them by the door before running in the kitchen. I saw a note from my roommate and best friend, Zack Fair, next to my breakfast. I folded it up and put it in my pocket. I ran back upstairs, grabbed Zack's bags, and carried them downstairs. Before I could sit down, I opened the door and saw my other best friend, Tifa Lockhart, with her luggage. We hugged each other since it's been a long time since we saw each other. We let go, grabbed all of the luggage, and put on the porch. I spun her around and picked her up. I dropped her when we saw Zack and Cloud pull up and park the car. Tifa and I looked up at each other and smiled brightly.

In unison, Tifa and I said, "This is going to be the best summer ever!"

We ran down the steps and hugged Zack and Cloud after they got out of the car. They looked at us and smiled.

In unison, Zack and Cloud said, "This summer is going to be perfect!"