Chapter 1

"I still think you are too young for going alone in the country where you haven't anyone sweetie" my mom told me with sad eyes

"Mom i'm not too young i can do everything without you guys" i looked at my mom then my dad and smiled a little "Anyways i'll be alright"

"But darling u can't even-"i cut her off before she  can end the sentence

"Mom stop!" I shout "please don't say that i don't want to hear it again and u know what look at them-" i cut myself off when i saw a teary eyes of my brother(he is 5years old)"aw sweetie what happened?"  I asked worried

"Yo-you are leaving?you are leaving me?"and a little tear stream down on his cheek.

"Hey!stop i'll come back i promise and look at them you aren't alone"

"Can you pick me with you?"

"Right now?"i asked confused

"Yes" he said with half smile

"Oh! I wish i would ,but i can't i promise i will come back and take you with me i promise i will" is said with hand on his cheeks and kissing his nose.

"Yay!!!great i'll wait for you"he said happily

"The flight in London will start after 10 minutes"said the women from microphone.

I was really really happy i can't even describe it.i was really exited i hug all of my family and run on the way to plane "i'll call you when i get there"i shout out mines was just shaking hands.

I was sitting on my seat and was waiting for the time when we start flying.

After arriving in London i said "Hello my dream i'm hear to make you true"
I arrive in hotel. everything was so beautiful.
"Hello welcome to the Ritz hotel.can i help you?"a blonde girl told me

I was like jaw drop and looking everywhere like idiot"beautiful right?"the women said

From her words i jumped from clouds and told her "ah! Yeah this is so beautiful!"

"So can i help you?"women repeated

"Yes!Steve Lockwood must've called here i'm Emily Bett Richards!"i told her proudly and started to play with my fingers.and i was so nervous about it.

"I'm sorry but no one with that name have called here"she said with sad voice

"Wait what?!are you kidding me?!"i was about to cry but i stop myself "that that" i was feeling like i must break everything in this hotel this couldn't happened.no no no not now not when i'm able to do things alone what would i do right now aaaaaaagggggghhhhhh that son of a bitch.how easy we believed on him this bastard i run out from hotel sit in the stairs and i can't help but started crying.

"Oh God why-why me?i was so excited about arriving here why he loves to ruin everything like ruin every fucking birthday of me.what have i ever done to you.what i would do right now?i can't call my parents and tell them that i can't stay in the hotel because this bastard don't called here,but anyways i must call to tell them that i arrived in London.i' m in trouble.what the hell why is that always me??!!"i was crying and crying the boy takes out my suitcases and leaves it behind me

Minutes ago someone came out and storm in the stairs but then comes back and looks at me with disappointment"what happened?"

"Nothing what about you must worry"

"Oh that weird but anyways can i help you?" He asked worriedly

"No!you can't" i breath out "no one can" and i started to cry

"Maybe if u told me what is happening i can help you with it"

When i looked up at him my eyes meeting to his blue ones and full of sadness i reply"you really want to know what happened?"i asked with my eyebrow up and questioning voice.

"Yeah why not.by the way i'm Harry , Harry Styles"then i realized why he seemed so familiar because i have sawn his pictures in my sisters room.

"I'm Emily Emily Richards " we shake hands and i told him everything.

"Really?" He asked with wide open eyes and mouth.

"Yeah now i have no where to go"i half smiled "i think i must stay here or go somewhere"

"In the middle of night?"i shook my head "are you crazy? Do you know how many dambasses are walking here?"he was yelling me like i was someone special for him he was caring about me

"Why you care. You weren't going? Cause i think you were rushing from hotel somewhere "

"No i'm not going anywhere before i don't get you a hotel room" i quickly stands up and angrily opens the door . I do the same and shout out "Harry Harry Stop No! You're not able to do that" He slowly looks at me and told me "I wouldn't let the girl like you who came here for finally make her dream come true go with don't mind where and how no i don't let that fucking Steve to ruin your life like this" He Said angrily and heats the table that was standing in the middle of the hotel then everyones eyes was on us. I looked around and apologized. Then everyone take their attention about what they were doing.

"Harry you mustn't carry about me you just met me and-" He cuts me off

"I just hate injustice! I had something like this in my life and i know what you feel so let me do this Emily" his eyes were bloodshot.

He started to open his wallet when i press my hand on his and told him with calm voice "I can't let you do that what's not your business" he then stop what he were doing and storm out again then looked back at me an told me "How you want darling i only wanted to help you Goodbye!" And he leaved.

I breathed out and i just noticed that i had my breath taken away. I was feeling very bad about everything and i must fail tomorrow in X-factor. First day in London started with
you aren't registered
Mad famous guy
I wanted to help you but goodbye
That tease me off . That's why i think that i will fail tomorrow everything started with fail the hotel thing...the nee friend thing everything just everything and with my mind taken away with those things my phone vibrates i looked at that and popped out my mothers number i felt how my blood get cold how i was dying inside cause i don't know what to tell her truth or lie. She hangs up, But minute later she called again. I picked up and said "Hello" in fair, frightened and lost in my mind thinking about how to response.

"Hello sweetie how is London have you
Make yourself in the hotel yet?" She was so happy about questioning it.

"Well mom-

To Be Continue ...

_________________
how you think would Emily tell
Her mother the truth or she lies what's your opinion?

Tell me if you liked this chapter and want you me to continue the story (but please don't hate me i can't handle that)

Oh and sorry for my english i'm not that good at it then you are guys :((((

Next chapter would be much longer than this...

-Emily !!!