Chapter 9

Mya pov

So my saturday consisted of me sleeping the whole morning and when i got up Shanti wanted to take the kids to the park.

Ever since the discussion we had i havent really spoken to her. She hurt my feelings.

She said we had to talk . That was the only reason i decided to go. At some point in life i was bound to forgive her though.
Maybe our relationship wont be the same.

"Mya.. i'm sorry okay i really didnt mean for that to come out i dont even know what came over me to actually say that i am so sorry" she sounded sincere but i wasnt sure if this was real.

We were sittin on the bench. I could all the little children laughin and playing around.

"Me and trey havin problems so i guess that has me in my moods-"i cutt her off right there.
"No no no no shanti dont go hurtin people feelings because you're upset or going through things"

"I know i'm sorry I was just looking out for you and i really do apologize i just dont want you to get hurt Mya you know your like a sister to me" i sighed . I love her like she my sister too. I decided to forgive her because this is the first time this have ever happen. We've always been tight.

After a while all was back to normal and we were jokin around.

"Auntyyyy!!!" My head snapped up. "Yeaaa"

"Look" i rolled my eyes playfully."what am i suppose to look at ?"

"Oh shoot"
"Marlon get aunty in the car and you go too" what the- what is happening ? Marlon pulled me towards the car we both got in and waited for Shanti.

"Back yall, na lets go"
"What happened?" I was hella curious.
"Oh nothing..Brandon thought that the cart full of cookies was free and so he took a pack and ate from it then the lady was just comin back so i took brandon and ran for it" i was in shock and then i just began laughing. I could only imagine how they look running.

"So... you want one ?"
*******

When we reached home i got out of the car. As i stepped foot in my house i smelled the food. The aroma had my belly grumbling and i couldnt wait to devour the food.

I could feel my phone going off in my pocket. I had Becca put special ringtones for each one of them.

And right now my bab- August . August was calling me. I swiped to answer the phone.

"Heyy beautiful"

"Heyy"

"How you doin ma ?"

"I'm aight bout to devour this food."

"Oh i already devoured mine a nigga cant even stand straight"

I chuckled . This guy.

"Eyy ma , i was thinkin about comin over later tha cool witchu?"

"Yuup , i think my momma is away on a bussiness trip so its just me shanti and the kids"

"Aight perfect imma see you later ma"

"Aight bye"

"Bye phelicia" i chuckled. August has such an effect on me. I like him more than i'd like to admit. He listens and that is so important. I need someone like that .

He gives out advice too. I love hearing him say that he is proud of me it makes me feel worthy i guess i dont know but it makes me feel good about myself. He calls me beautiful. Lets not forget our first kiss. Lord knows i almost died.