Chapter 10

Here i was outside this place i thought i'd never see again. I was at church. Mya was in a vulnerable place when she asked me to come.

I didnt want to tell her no because i wanted to be there for her knowing what all she is going through.

I could see all the people worshipping as i entered. Mya was leading worship today. Her voice seemed extra powerfull today givin me goosebumps.

I could see people watchin me funny and disgustedly. I chose to ignore them though. I was doin this for Mya.

All i need is you lord
Is you lord
All i need is youu (the choir sang)

"Of all the times we had our so called friend turn their back on us god has remained faithfull to us"

All i need is you lord
Is you lord
All i need is youu
"Give god praisee!!"

"Of all the times things went wrong and everyone was gone god was present "

"We dont need nobody but god to survive!"

"God is our everything!"
All i need is you lord
Is you lord
All i need is youu

"He said that when our parents forsake us he will take care of us and i am one to testify of it"

"All we need is him" Mya was crying out. Everyone's hands was up. Everyone wasnt singing anymore. They were doin all kinds of things. They were jumping around crying some on their knees crying. People were declaring things over their lives. Like peace and strength etc.

"He loves me , oh how he loves me oh how he loves me, oh how he loves" Mya's voice was crackin up she was crying out but she didnt care she went along.

"Even when we turn our backs on god when ee run back his arms are wide open"

"His love remains the same !! He doesnt change!" My heart was hammering in my chest. I felt the need to cry out but i didnt want to. God has done so much to me. I cant ! I cant ! I cant !

He loves me , oh how he loves me oh how he loves me, oh how he loves"

"Somebody may have called you dumb "
"Or maybe stupid"
"Useless"

"I dont care what you say god loves you ! You have a purpose you have an assignment on your life!"

"God created you for way more!"
"As long as you know god loves you it doesnt matter what they say"

"He loves me , oh how he loves me oh how he loves me, oh how he loves" The musicians stopped and it was just everybody singin. There was such a peace in this room. I felt this feeling in my heart. I was feeling... i dont know.

"God is able to do just what he said he would do" mya started singing by herself before the choir joined her.

"C'mon there's somebody who thinks god cant do it "

"He gonna fullfill every promise to you"

"Dont give up on god cause he wont give up on you, he's able"

I cant do this no mo. Sorry mya. I got up and left. God took away my brother. My life aint no where near good. Jesus wont want me. I'm dirty.

I went in my car and hit the road. I had selling to do.

I remember i left it at home in my secret place. Cant leave my momma find out or she'll kill me.

I pulled up at my house. But what stood on my front door is what put me into shock.