Chapter 1

~Your POV~

~Your POV~

As your riding in the the limo,  you feel as if some one is staring at you. Looking around you notice that Subaru is not sitting in his normal spot, instead he's sitting right next to you. Being startled you jump a little and stare. "What the hell? When did this happen?" you think to your self. Subaru then turns to face you and smiles when you reach the school.

You get out of the limo and start to walk to your class, but some one grabs your wrist and pulls you back. You turn around and see that its Subaru. "What do you want Subaru?" you ask annoyed.

"Jez, calm down (Y/N). I just wanted to know if you wanted to meet me during school on the roof?" Subaru said.

"No. Sorry but I'm not going to miss class just to meet you" you said as you pulled your arm out of his hand and start to go to your class, but he grabs your hips and stops you. "What the hell Subaru? Let go!" you said angrily. But he just turned you around to where you were facing him. He smiles and says "No. I'm not going to let go" he leans over and licks your ear. You gasp and your cheeks start to turn a light pink. Subaru notices and takes advantage of it. He brings his forehead to yours and kisses you. You try and push him off, but its no use. He then starts to move his hands up your shirt toward  your bra. You slap him, and he stumbles back from the shock. You then start to run to your class.   

~Subaru's POV~

As I walked down the hallway to my class I heard someone call my name. "Hey, Subaru. What did you do to (Y/N)?" someone said. I looked behind me a saw Kanato standing there holding  teddy. "What are you talking about Kanato? I've done nothing to her" I said. "Really? You did nothing? Then why did she look so happy when she walked into class?" Kanato asked. "What are you talking about? The last time I saw her she was running to class looking mad" I said. "Oh, is that so?" he asked. "Yea, it is" I said starting to get annoyed. "Teddy, what do you think?" he said "Oh, you don't believe him ether?" "Whatever I don't care if you guys believe me or not. But I've got to go to class. See you two creeps later" I said as I start my way to my class. "See you later little brother" he said.

Hi, I'm sorry if its short. This is my first fanfic after all. Plus I was running out of inspiration.

Inspired by: BTS: Cypher Pt.1,2&3, Fire, Boy in luv, Dope, No More Dream, Satoori Rap, and Spine Breaker Rap Monster-Joke Big Bang-Bang Bang Bang Shinee-Lucifer