The Infinite Possibility

Let me tell you a story… 

This is a story of a guy and a girl.

A long time before they were friends, they were innocent, ingenuous little children. Not having a worry or a care in the world. Just children, pretending, and dreaming dreams with happy endings. 

After a long notice, there was a pause. But eventually, that pause became a new path. A new opportunity to open the road where many things were once left behind. It all became a new start.

The new start was a continuum after the pause. The pause, however was a temporary aspect in which she knew, she could not grow into. When she had this “start”, she never realized that this one person who she barely knew could walk into her life.

This was the start. This was a start to the generation of life that contained highly of intricate, diminutive details. 

He was her friend from the start. When things happened, everything seemed to move on its own- only this time, they moved together as one whole. 

She and him. 

And that’s the way it was. It’s the way things has always been.

He and she were very good friends who would be there for the other until the end. She cried, and remembered. He was always there and he made her forget.

What was really true about their relationship was that one thing that said everything-

"They didn’t have a 'normal' relationship. They teased each other. They played hit each other. They called each other names. But underneath that, anyone could see how much they cared. Because if you listened closely, to every joking,'Shut up', there was an,'I love you' inside it."

Also that he gave her something that no one else could. He was the most important thing to her. She knows that she can never live without him. And she can not be entirely contented if he weren’t there. That’s because he was the one who made her life seem worthwhile. 

They’ve known each other for such a while. And they were inseparable. But what was special was that they had their own little thing… It was that weird, ostrobogulous, overused nickname they called each other. Yet that “nickname” wasn’t just itself. It represented so many varied meanings that became a part of them.

In this world, there are only two of which the boy, and the girl is consisted of. She would not be able to live without him. He has been there all along. He never left her side and she never left his. 

Even though they’re not always “precisely perfect”, he was perfect in her eyes. And because she loved him more than anything and anyone, the girl knows she can never let him go. He’s a part of her that won’t be able to drift apart even beyond their consent. 

And because living without him meant that she would become destroyed, broken, imprisoned and incomplete, she knows that he’s all she’ll ever need.

The guy and the girl’s friendship was strong.

It was so strong that…

Their friendship could not be broken by an apocalypse. 

It was him and her. That’s how it’s going to be. And that’s what it’s always been. 

It was said that he and her should be more than friends because of how they sometimes act around the other. But she knows she could never love him a little more than she intended to. And besides, a relationship may be over in a week, but a friendship lasts forever. 

He was everything to her.

It’s just that there’s something about them… It just seems as if they can’t be separated. Just like magnets. Magnets get separated and cannot be pulled back together. But somehow, they end up closer to each other, so they cling back together.

Every now and then, there’s a problem. And they always stick together no matter what and no matter when. It would kill her to watch him fall apart, because if he breaks, she’ll be destroyed even more. He’s too important.

The girl is like a sister to him. Just as he is like a brother to her. They could act like immature little five-year-olds around each other- and wouldn’t care about what anyone else said. 

One thing is that they can do anything together. They can’t be separated and they shouldn’t be.

He was hers. She was his. They weren’t in a “relationship” exactly. But they are a lot stronger together- because both of those halves can be united, concealed and congregated as one. 

She wished, out of everything, that they would be in each other’s lives- even when it has finally come to the end. He wanted their friendship to become a prominent, infinite continuity. A friendship that would last forever.

And out of everything, she wanted it to be just him and her. No one else. Because she loved that he belonged to her- and that no one can take him away. They belonged to each other. It was different. Like a brother and a sister, you can’t find another pair with a friendship that’s as good as theirs.

Because you know what?

They have a friendship that leads on to the wide, endless realm of possibilities. They have a unique friendship. A friendship where the other cannot be sustained unless their other half was. And that it was the friendship where they just can’t live without the other. From the beginning and until the end there has been many promises sealed, locked in their hearts for a lifetime. Even when all as vanished into the dark shadows of the insurmountable and the delitescent; and although forever, indeed, is a long time, the guy and the girl will always have one thing:

They will always have each other. She will love him- forever.

And most of all…

They have a friendship that can be changed by no one.

They have a friendship that can never, ever be broken.