Prologue

(chose any symbol for later)

Its a sunny day, oh I almost forgot to introduce myself, hi my name is (y/n) (l/n) I'm 12 years old and I live in California but my mom told me that my dad got a promotion from his job  so she said that we had to move to new jersey due to his job promotion.

"mom do we really have to move?" I said given my mother a sad face, I really don't want to leave California.

"oh (y/n) we have too, your father got a promotion and they need him to move to new jersey for it" she said with a happy face, I know she feels sad too, her friends and family all live here and It breaks her heart to do this.

I'm moving to new jersey but it won't be the same without my friends in California, my real home, I finished packing all my things and I walk to the car but then got stop by my two best friends, (1bf/n) and (2bf/n).

" Do you really have to go (y/n) we will miss you." Said (1bf/n) we know each other since we were babies.

"i have to (1bf/n) my mom said that my dad got a promotion so we have to move but i will miss you guys so much" i said with a sad face.

"here (y/n) i wanted to give you this"said (2bf/n), she was always kind towards everyone, that's why we became friends in kindergarten. It was a sketch book and some pencils

"we know how much you love to draw, so I bought you a new sketch book." said (2bf/n) with a sad smile on her face.

"oh right I forgot I also I got you something too! here!" said (1bf/n), she pulled out a blank journal, the cover is only blue.

" we also know that you love to write stories" said (1bf/n).

"I'm going to miss you guys so much, maybe I can tell my parents we can visit sometimes." I said holding my sadness,the three of us hug one last goodbye.

"(y/n) time to go!" Said my dad in the car.

"well bye guys"I said with a sad face.

"bye" both girls said at the same time.
I got in the car, my mom looked at me

"ready sweetheart?"said my mom.

"Yeah"I said with a fake smile,then we drove off.

Goodbye California and hello new jersey. But who knows maybe in New Jersey I'll meet new friends and have many adventures, I guess I'm about to find out.

(hi guys my name is Liliana but call me Lilly, I just started this wattpad account about yesterday and this is my first story so what do you think?please tell me in the comment thanks )