SoulxKid

The reaper was moaning into Soul's mouth with every touch. The scythe removed his own shirt as he planted kisses along Kid's jawline. He kissed all the way down to his nipples where he swirled his long tongue around each bud. Earning soft mews from the boy below him. He kissed back up to his ear and nibbled at his lobe.

Soul kissed the boy and slid his tongue into the other's mouth. All the while grinding their hips together. Their tongues intertwined and fought for dominance, Souls won and then explored his uke's mouth. Soul then parted and moved down to the reaper's waist,planting soft kisses on the way down.

Soul unzipped Kids pants and slid them off with his boxers. Kid's already hardening member twitched when the cold air hit it. Without warning Soul took Kid entirely into his mouth, earning a deep moan from the back of his throat.

Soul got a steady rhythm going until, "Sooooul!" The reaper came in the scythes mouth. Soul did his best to swallow most of Kid's seed, wiping away the rest. Suddenly Soul got an idea, he started lubricating his fingers with Kid's cum. Then he parted Kid's legs and slipped 1 digit into his entrence. Kid gasped but then started to adjust, then when he was ready he nodded and Soul added another. Then another. Soul started to move in and out making a scissoring motion all the while.

Kid grabbed at the sheets for dear life when Soul found his sweet spot. "There you are." Soul removed his fingers and licked them clean. He loved the taste of his Shinigami.

Soul took his wet fingers and lathered his rock hard member. Then positioned himself in front of Kid's entrance. Soul looked at Kid and Kid nodded. Soul needed no more waiting, he slammed into Kid, right into his sweet spot.

"Fuck, Soul." "Ehnnnn"

Soul waited for him to readjust, "mmmmm-move." Soul didnt need to be told twice. He started at a fast paced rhythm, hitting Kid in all the right places every time.

Kid's arms were clinging around Soul's neck, his hands were tangled in Kid's arms were clinging around Soul's neck, his hands were tangled in white locks. As Soul reached his climax, he shouted out Kid's name. Kid reached his peak right after feeling his lover's hot seed fill the inside of him.

Soul collapsed on top of Kid, as he regained his strength he pulled out of the reaper then climbed under the covers bringing Kid with him. He held kid up against him, and kissed his forehead.