Lashton

Honestly idk why I like writing sad things it's easy for me idk don't judge ok bye✌🏻
---------------------------
Lashton

Luke and ashton were in Ashton's room, doing nothing but having the best night of their lives. They could do nothing and still have an amazing time. Ashton and Luke liked each other, a lot. But they didn't notice it. One night Luke and ashton did their normal cuddling, saying I love yous. Normal things in their nature. One day ashton and Luke were in the kitchen, eating their breakfast, giggling. Michael and Calum would watch Luke and ashton continuously, they had caught on it by now, they knew they liked each other, a lot. Michael and Calum murmured to each other about talking about them about this, so they talked and agreed that Calum would take Luke and Michael would take ashton. Michael took ashton into Michaels room, they talked for a bit, Michael slowly bringing up Luke into the talk. Ashton blushed at the name, ashton didn't want to admit he loved Luke, he thought liking boys was wrong, he shouldn't think like that. Michael got deep into a convo with ashton about Luke, ashton busting out into tears because he thought he was wrong about loving Luke. He didn't want to think or act like this, he couldn't help It. Calum was having the same problem with Luke, Luke was being more difficult though, he wouldn't look at Calum, he didn't want to talk about Luke possibly liking ashton, Calum already knew he loved him.   Luke finally looked at Calum, Calum seeing Luke getting tears in his eyes broke his heart, Calum hated seeing any of his friends sad, he wasn't gay, he just cared about them a lot. Luke huddled into Calums chest trying to stop from crying, but he couldn't. He told Calum how Liz wouldn't be happy about him being gay, and his brothers would hate him and ashton didn't like him anyway, though ash liked Luke, Luke didn't think the same, Luke stormed out of the room, into his room slamming the door and locking it, ashton got up from Michael still crying but it slowed down. Ashton said in a small voice "Luke.... C-ca-n I co-come in" stuttering at his words. Ashton slowly trying to open lukes door, no luck, he still had it locked. Ashton ran into Michaels room where Michael was still sitting, ashton screamed "LUKE HATES ME! HE DOESNT LIKE ME!" Trying to sound  intimidating but failing because the crack his voice because he was crying. This jacked ashton up big time. Ashton got really tired from crying. Ashton fell asleep soon after the ramp page he just had. Michael quietly went to where Calum was in the lounge, talking about what happened. Luke was still locked in his room. It was around 12:00am and he was tired, so he unlocked his bedroom door, opened it a little so light shined threw, and went to sleep. Calum and Michael had planed something for the next day. Michael would take Luke to the shop, then take him to the park, where Calum was taking ashton to later. Michael would leave and so would Calum. Ashton and Luke had no way of going home because they had no idea where they were. Luke called Michael asking if they could pick him up, Michael told him no not until ashton and you make up.  Luke sighed loudly. Ashton and Luke walked to a bench. They were looking at their shoes when ashton got the guts to say something to Luke. Luke got scared because he didn't think he would say anything. Ashton said "I'm sorry Luke, for doing this, for starting all this. For going off like that." "It's ok ashton, you didn't do anything. I was the one that was wrong." "We both were wrong." "Ashton, I do like you. There's not a doubt in that." "I like you too Lukey." Ashton and Luke made up. Ashton and Luke kind of just hung out at the park for a while. Then Luke remembered that they were stuck at the park. Luke called Michael telling him that he can pick him up, Michael not believing him at first then hearing Ashton's recognizable giggle in the back ground, God he missed that. He told him they he'd be there in 10 minutes. Ashton and Luke smiled at each other. Luke saying "I really missed this." "Me too" ashton and Luke hugged. They loved each other so Much.

-------------------
Yikes that was long! Ok anyway you really thought I would end that off sad, yeah no. I might make a part two if wanted, for now, peaceeeee✌🏻️