The Big Move (One Direction fanfic)

I never thought love would turn out this way, but I guess that's just life.

This is my story of how I met and fell in love with one of the most famous people in the world.

___________________________

Well, I'm Katie. I am 17. I'm about 5'5, not skinny, but not quite fat either. I have light brown, really curly hair and bright blue eyes. I am fair-skinned. I would say I'm pretty smart. I am most definitely not girly. I absolutely hate pink or any other girly color. My favourite colour is either blue or black. I like to keep to myself. I am definitely the shyest, and quietest of our group. I practically only talk to my two best friends, Cara and Mandi.

Cara has been my best friend for 5 years now. She is 18 and about 5'5. She has straight, dirty blonde hair and green-ish brown eyes. She quite pale, paler than me, and very thin. I envy her body. She is quite beautiful. Anyway, she is very outgoing, crazy, and not shy whatsoever. She's not really the girly type, but more girly than me.

We live in Orlando, Florida.

Well, enough with the descriptions and time to get on with the story.

___________________________

Today is the day. I've waited for this day since the first day of school.

Graduation.

"C'mon Cara! We have to be at the school in 45 minutes!" I yelled up the stairs of my home. We were both getting ready at my house since she wanted me to do her hair.

"Ok! I'm coming! Just hold on." Cara yelled back down.

I was lounging on the couch waiting for Cara. That was, until I was abruptly pulled up by my arm and yanked out the door.

"Ow." I said glaring at her.

She just smiled innocently and jumped in the passenger seat of her. I quickly locked the door to my house and then jumped in the passenger seat.

*15 minutes later of dancing in our seats and screaming the lyrics of random songs*

We finally made it to the school. We got out of the car and locked our arms together, and we skipped our way into the school (yes, we are weird like that).

We headed straight to the ladies restroom to make sure we looked presentable to be in front of our whole school.

After straightening out our outfits and hair, and touching up our makeup, we were ready to go. We looked amazing.

Right as we were about to exit the bathroom, someone who I will probably miss the least walked in, Lindsay and her minions of bimbos.

"Nice shoes, freak show." Lindsay said smirking at me, earning some giggles from her minions. Did I mention she hates me? Like, with a burning passion.

"Nice to see you too, Bimbo Bee." I said back to her. I normally don't have this confidence, I normally keep walking earning some nasty words thrown at me, or a slap in the face for ignoring her. So she was quite shocked, well everyone was shocked at first, but quickly recovered.

I don't know where I got this sudden confidence from. I guess it's because it's the last day of school and I'll never have to see her face, that is always caked with makeup.

"What did you say to me, fatty?" She remarked, giving me a cold glare.

I suddenly feel insecure, again. She always does this to me. Makes me feel so insecure about myself. She has the perfect body that guys drool over and girls would kill to have. Although I'm pretty sure her breasts are fake. Just saying.

"Just leave it alone, we won't have to see her again after today. Just walk away." Cara whispered in my ear.

"I said, will you please excuse me." I said in a sickly sweet voice and gave her the fakest smile.

As I went to go around her group to get to the door, she grabbed my arm, digging her long, fake fingernails in the skin on my arm. She pulled me right in front of her, so she had to bend down because of her 5 inch heels.

"Listen here, skank. Never, and I mean never, talk to me like that again." She told me coldly. She then slapped me, hard might I add, and abruptly pushed me down.

Her and the other bimbos just started laughing. That was, until Cara came up and punched her straight in the nose.

"I just did you a favor. Now you can go get a nose job, cause every one knows you needed one." Cara said sassily.

I smiled at my best friend and she smiled back.

Carai then helped me up and we walked out of the restroom and went to find our cap and gowns.