1 = 2

Jan. 6th. 2016: Log 1. 6:18PM

    Damn. Shitty day getting back to school. I decided to write about it on here and just relax. Oh yeah, some information about myself. I'm Aria. Not going to include my last name. I'll give you my age as well I guess. I recently turned 16. I had my birthday a few days ago, not yet having my "Sweet" 16 Party anytime soon. My parents decided to wait until spring break.

    Anyways. Shitty day today. I get to school, ready to learn and to greet my friends after the break; completely straight up bitches. They legit forgot about my existence in the world and had the nerve to ask me,

    "Oh Aria! Sorry we forgot to invite you with us, how are you?" bullshit. I didn't answer and just went straight to my locker. I was quite quiet the entire day; no surprise. Honestly, I'd rather kill every person in the school than have to talk and look at their shitty faces. Hate people. Practically hate everyone and everything. HATE IT! Okay, deep breaths.

    Okay. Sorry. Other than a shitty day of school, the ride home was the best part. Thinking about home. I didn't mind the homework, I just needed to be in a nice environment. It's 6:23 right now, just finished 2 hours of homework and maybe a bit of reading. Just to kill time, I decided to start on this new "Log" thing. I guess I should have something to read back before i reach college, maybe I could write after then. Ugh, cannot wait to have some dinner soon! STARRRVVINNNGG! Having a shitty day should end good. I'll log back in once dinner is over.

            7:56PM

    Good dinner. My mom's cooking has been improving lately; surprising. Small talk here and there, thankfully they didn't ask how was school, but they asked my little sister, Kareena, how was her field trip. Yeah, I know right?! A field trip on the day back?! Fuck High School. Whatever, it's fine, just some stupid field trip to get even more bullshit with your friends right.. and teachers? I don't know. At least one of my friends acknowledged me today, even though she didn't even seem like she wanted to talk, it was enough to sort of make my day. Fuck it's 8:03, I type TOO slow. I think I'm going to go and get ready for bed, then make a quick night log. BRB.

            8:49PM

    Quick little log. Not going to be long.. I thought that rhymed for a second. Ahahaa, anyways. Just washed my cake face off, brushed my teeth, etc etc. All the boring things you do before sleep, unless you're pretty lazy and don't. Anyways, goodnight. I might do a log tomorrow in the morning. Bye.

            Jan. 7th. 2016: Log 2. 6:59AM

    Good Morning Sunshines! I know I wake up early. Nearly took me half an hour to get up, but I ended up breaking up with my bed and got ready. Part 2 with my cake face! WOO! I had to wake up early because I take a while to get up, get ready, eat and drive to school. Doors open at 8 and close at 8:30. I leave the house around 7:40-45, I end up getting there around 8:05, get my books and shit, or get ready for P.E and then I get to the first class right when the bell rings. Shit, it's 7! I'll log in after school. Byes!!

            3:17PM

    Oh my fuck. Cute boys in my school, bless up!. They keep me motivated to go to school everyday and drool over them. I have my eye on a couple, but my heart belongs to one. Mark. A blessed boy with a blessed name. Seems a bit fuckboyish, but still, a blessed name. I have to start on this English bullshit, some math and then a project for Spanish. I don't think I'll have the energy to log tonight so goodnight if I don't make it!

            8:11PM

    I guess I made it! Just finished my English essay, math homework and almost done my Spanish project.. even though it's due in 4 classes, it's fine! I have some energy left to gossip (I know right) about what happened in dinner today. We were just eating, small talk here and there, then out of nowhere, Kareena was like 'Mom, I like this boy," and then my dad.. like legit.. was the first to ask "Who? Why? What's his name?". Oh, his name is Tim and she likes him because he gave her a cookie today. Back to the story, as she told my dad and mom, my dad literally wanted to meet him like relax father. 7 year olds don't know how to date yet. If they secretly date, it would sort of be cute though.

    Well that ends today's Log. GoodNight my Stars!

-----------------------------------------------------A/N: Decided to do a Journal instead of my previous book. Also none of this is based on anyone (not even myself) or anything.  But please enjoy this book :) Slow or Fast Updates coming ahead o(^_^)o