●Twelve: Abashment●

No one's a virgin bc lyfe always finds a way to fuk with you :^)

☆☆☆☆

No, no. This can't be.

No.

Due to your hangover, you rubbed your temples, refusing to look at the person sleeping next to you in the couch, hopping off to grab your lingerie while holding your bare chest as a sharp, numbing pain shot between your legs, digging through the mess as you found a pair of black boxers.

'Oh, God.' You threw it behind you then grabbed your panties in embarrassment, quickly putting them on. 'It hurts so bad.'

'I-If it's not Shintarō, I'll kill myself.' You shakily thought.

Suddenly, a large hand groped your behind.

"Heh, I could get used to waking up like this."

Jesus.

Your jaw dropped. You turned around, locking gazes with those mesmerizing bloody irises.

"I'll file you for sexual assault."

Akashi chuckled as he sat up, "Will you now? Do you not remember what happened last night?"

"No!" You exclaimed in denial. What a hilarious lie.

"That is funny because you have a gifted memory. You could finish a truck full of liquor and you would still be able to recall every spec of detail, whether you wish for it or not. Besides, it is your fault. I did not want to do such things with you when you are in an intoxicated state...yet do you have any idea how enticing you were?" He grabbed your forearm, yanking you to his lap. His naked lap, if you may add.

"You ballistic sex offender--!"

He ignored your insult, "By the way, I sincerely apologize for being so rough last night." He carefully ran his fingers delicately against the purplish marks that decorated your body before taking your hand, "And the fact that I cannot return what I had taken. It is an honor to be your first. If I had known, I would have been more gentle."

He practically lost you at sincerely. You could feel your soul slipping out of you, your own senses throwing bricks at you for the loss. You were one of those types who didn't want to do it before marriage, yes--you had abstained from sex with Midorima and being him, he deserved a medal for having a high tolerance when it came to his urges. He was the kind of guy who'd rather choose to cut your nails and play scrabble with you during your free time. Now...this happened, the only difference was that it wasn't with him. Your innocence flew away just like that along with your common sense.

'Congratulations, counselor. You're now officially a hoe.' You sarcastically told yourself.

"Uh, so this is what they would call a one night stand. You're cool with that, right?" You scooted away from him but he locked you in his arms. Feeling his member beneath your lower area didn't do you any good either. If anything, it was all so uncomfortable.

But his smooth, muscular pecs were an eye candy though you'd rather go to hell than admit it to him.

He spoke lowly, "I do not do one night stands, (Y/N). I would rather be with one woman than be with many just to satisfy my needs. I believe women should not be treated as sexual objects. They are equally our life-long partners whom we should commit only to, am I wrong?"

"No, you're right. You always are." You mumbled in dismay, still taken by things. What do you suppose you should do now? How would you face Midorima when you just 'accidentally' screwed his friend? Even though you weren't together with him, guilt still welled up through you.