SHORT STORY

Narrator: this is a story that tells about those who experience how to he loved and left by the person they loved...... The second time.

The story goes like this....

It's a Valentines day!
There was a boy who was broken hearted. His name is Kian.

One day, when he is walking at the park, he met a lady who is NBSB- No Boyfriend Since Birth. Amber is her name.

Verily, they became close friends then followed by a deeper relationship. Amber helped Kian to move on from his past relationship.

What if their parents will be thwbwall between the two? Will it be right for them to continue the relationship they had started, or would be better if they will decided to end it?

It started with,

Amber: I' m sorry, are you okay?
Kiamn: obviously, I'm not.(crying.....)
Amber: why? You can tell me what makes you fell not okay. I will listen.
Kian: this....(pointing to his heart)
Amber: okay....I got it. Let's have a sit first.

Narrator: Kian shared everything about his love story and how he became broken hearted. Amber comforted him. Because of this, their friendship started and lead Kian to feel in love with Amber. Amber is kind and jolly, that makes Kian so happy. One day Kian asked Amber on a date.
( Kian calling)

Kring, kring, kring!!!

Amber: Hello? Oh! Kian. Why did you call?
Kian: Ahmmm. Are you free today?
Amber: I think so. Why?
Kian: I'll be going out today. I just want to ask if you want to join me.
Amber: like date?
Kian: exactly!
Amber: ahmm... Okay. Where will we go?
Kian: at the Enchanted Kingdom. 7 pm. Is it okay.
Amber: okay.
Kian: see you. Bye Amber.

Narrator: after they tried many rides they go to the nearest restaurant.

In the restaurant, while having a drink of choco,

Kian: ahmm....Amber?
Amber: Why?
Kian: c-can i ..... Can I court you?

Amber: Yes
Kian: What? Did I heard yes?
Amber: Kian, are you deaf? Do you want me to change my mind?
Kian: No! I just can't believe this is happening Amber. Yes! Yes! Yes!
Amber:  Kian! Don't be loud. Psssh!

Narrator: then as expected, Kian started courting Amber. After one month of courting, finally Amber is ready to say yes to Kian.

( Kian calling)
Kring, kring, kring!!!
Amber: Hello Kian!
Kian: lets have a date Amber.
Amber: I want too. But is it okay if you'll wait till 6:30 pm? I still have to finish some important matters.
Kian: of course. I can wait. Then see you at Enchanted Kingdom. Okay?
Amber: okay.
Kian: bye!

Narrator: at E.K., just like their first date, they rode on many rides and go to the restaurant after enjoying rides.
After having their favorite hot choco. Kian held his handkerchief and put it yo Amber as a blind fold.

Kian: don't take off unless I said. I just have q surprise for you.

( Kian held Amber's hands and brought her on a corner...)

Kian:  okay. You can now take it off Amber.
SURPRISE!!!!

Narrator: Amber became Kian's girlfriend. In the past 5 months of their relationship, the two were really happy. Though, there are times of quarrels and misunderstandings.

Their relationship is made unknown to their parents. It is very clear to Kiwn and Amber that their parents were not allowing them to be in a relationship, like what they have. And they thought this remain as secret to their parents but they thought wrong.

One day, Amber heard the news about their company. Their is now facing a serious problem and if not solved, soon will fall on bankruptcy the only way to save the company is that Amber have to marry the son of father's business partner.

Amber didn't tell Kian about their company's problems for 1 week. And the time she's ready to tell Kian, coincidentally the same time Kian prepared his proposal to her.

At their favorite meeting place.

Kian: Amber.... I have something for you.
Amber:  what is it?

( Kian, in front of Amber, kneeling)
Kian: Well you marry me Amber?
Amber: Kian.
Kian: please say yes Amber.
Amber: Kian... I'm sorry.
Kian: sorry for what Amber?
Amber: I can't marry you.
Kian: Why?
Amber:  My parents told me I have a fiance. Our company is having a serious problems and I have to marry the son of Dad's business partner. It is the only way to save our company.
I'm sorry Kian. I never wanted to hurt you. I hope you can forgive me.
(Amber runaway from Kian)

Kian: wait! Amber wait! Don't go ,don't leave me! Amber please!

Narrator: Amber cried while running away. It is the only way she know she can do. Just to release the sadness she feels.

Kian, sitting and left alone at the park, was crying too. He felt too much pain knowing that for the second time, he was AGAIN left by the one he loved. He though, he will not experience it for the second time. Kian can't help himself of crying because of the pain he feels.