Harry Styles and...me? ( A Zarry fanfiction )

Harry styles is a world famous model and singer, he is mostly a singer but he does awesome modeling too. But of course his irritating manager louis tomlinson is forcing him to be in a relationship for more and more popularity . Firstly he asked him if he wanted to be with him but of course harry really  didnt like louis that way and he had a clear no. But louis is still pissing him off over a girlfriend....or boyfriend?

Zayn malik a simple 19 year old guy who works at a famous 5 star resturant at bradford. He is the most attentive waiter there and everyone prefers him. He has 3 sisters he is the oldest of them. He is straight gay bisexual and lesbian. Wierd. But he is like that. He is wierd. He is friends with some louis tomlinson who is some great guy's manager and he is pissing him off to meet the guy but zayn doesnt want to meet anyone, he just wants to be ALONE.

Louis tomlinson knows that harry wont like zayn but he knows that zayn will like harry. What can he do he always predicts things. He is strange and some kind of bipolar too but he is a nice guy. He cant travel anywhere without his sister eleanor tomlinson. She is what you call his heart and whenever he does something strange she has to make it right. He is a nice person.

Niall horan is a make up artist for harry styles and he is what you call a sweet little guy he is 20 and he is pretty good friends with harry styles. He never believed in love and he prefered to party and stay alone and maybe sometimes spend some time with harry.

Liam is niall's big brother and he is a singer too. He is best friends with harry styles and he is in relationship with a girl named danielle who is his background dancer. Liam just wants to tell niall that love is an important feature in life.

___________________________________________

How was it? comment!

xxMarie