Phineas and Ferb

So, I saw this one in a lot of other conspiracy books and they had SOME plotholes, so, I'll try to patch them up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, if you've ever heard of this theory (or not), I'm hear to re-tell it (Or you'll listen/read it for the first time. IDK).

So, what if Phineas is dead?

When Phineas was alive, he got bullied a lot because he was so smart. So one day, he committed suicide.

Cadence (I think that's how you spell it) grew depressed after Phineas committed suicide. So, she imagined he was there. She imagined he was still alive.

That's why the parents never saw what Phineas and Ferb were doing.

Dr. Doofenshmirtz is actually Cadence's consoler.

Now for the plot holes for this.

#1: How come everyone else can see Phineas then?

A: They were all pretending they could so that Cadence wouldn't be even more depressed than she was already.

#2: What about Ferb?

A: Ferb didn't want to live at the house his brother died at, so he ran away. He never returned.

#3: So, about Perry the Platypus?

A: Perry is actually the family's dog, but Cadence imagined him as a Platypus when she was little, since platypuses were her favorite animals at the time.

If you see any potholes I did not cover, please put them in the comments and I will see what I can do with them.