The Battle of 1792

1792 ,in the Romanian Countryside, a battle between Richter Belmont and Dracula takes place...

Richter:
You... You monster! Leave this world! You dont belong here!

Dracula: Oh, I dont belong here? But was it not your kind that summoned me here? Why, the sacrifices and tributes of those humans is why I am here to begin with!

Richter:
Tribute?! Youre just robbing people of their lives!

Dracula:
I would say the same for all the religions...

Richter:
The words from your mouth are as corrupt as your demonic soul! To hell with you! Mankind doesnt need you here!

Dracula:
Mankind... Is it not just full of hatred and deceit?! But no more words... I must fight with you!

__________________
The two engage in a heated battle. Richter defeats the first physical phase of Dracula.
__________________
Dracula:
Alright! I've had enough with your foolish games! Demons of the underworld,
GIVE
ME
POWER!!
__________________
Dracula turns into a giant beast; kills Richter, but Maria Renard, a friend of Richter, heals him.
__________________
Maria:
R-Richter! No! O Mythical Beasts, give him strength!
__________________
Richter gains power and turns invincible, and after another heated battle, kills Dracula completely.
__________________
Dracula:
N-No! Not again! AAAHHHHHHHH!!
__________________
Dracula dies...

And so, after a series of battles, Richter defeats Dracula. All is not well, however, because four years later, Richter vanishes under a full moon. While Maria was on her search for Richter, the Castle of Dracula showd itself in the mist, as if to set a path for her... Meanwhile, Alucard, the son of Dracula, sets off to defeat Dracula once more. And so, another battle between Man and Vampire shall occur once more...

And nobody could say who shall emerge victorious.