Jackson and stephanie

Jackson was walking home from school when he heard a honking noise he tried to get out of the road but it was to late the car crashed into him and sent him flying into the grass. The driver got out and panicked. " oh my god! " the driver panicked more and called 911. Later on at the hospital Jacksons whole family was there. Dj was crying Max was sad but the most sad person was a blonde girl pacing back and forth tears falling. " aunt Steph please calm down he's gonna be ok I know it " said Max as he tried to convince himself that his brother was gonna be ok. Steph sat down and sighed. She was so scared that the boy she secretly had a crush on was gonna die..yes she has a crush on her nephew. " I'm sorry Max I'm just scared. " the doctor came out and told everyone that Jackson was ok and ready for visitors. Dj went first then Max and then everyone else. Steph went in last and Jackson smiled weakly at her. " hi aunt Steph. " she smiled and wiped her tears he was so cute even when he had bandages and a cast on him. " hi action Jackson how u feelin. " Jackson smiled " better now that your here. " Steph smiles more and blushes. Could he like her back? No that would be crazy...Jackson noticed that she was crying. " aw aunt Steph were u crying. " she nodded. " I was afraid I..uh I mean we would loose u. " Jackson noticed she stuttered and he found it adorable. " aunt Steph can I tell u something. " she nodded and sat on the bed gently " I love u.. I have a crush on u Steph. " Jackson looked down thinking she would think it was gross and leave but instead she lifted his chin and kissed him. He kissed her back then smiled " u like me to?" Steph nodded and smiled " I have liked u for a while Jackson. " Jackson smiled and pulled her close into his arms " so will u be my girlfriend " he asked and she smiled " yes I will " dj walked in " finally everyone knew this was gonna happen" we both look at Eachother then at Dj " your ok with this mom?" Dj nodded and smiled " you guys are adorable together. " me and Steph blushed and kissed so happy to finally be together.

----------------------------------------------
How was that? should I make more I'll probably do

Girl meets world
R5
Fuller house
Austin and ally
Sabrina carpenter
Jodie Sweetin
And a lot of other ones.
You guys can send me requests and if I know the people I'll do it