The Prelude....The City

"Today was casual" A tall 19 year-old man says, "another corrupt Politician exposed...thanks to me, and my justice even gets me payed,  There is no better job then being the devious info broker, well time for the night shift again, alright so maybe HiddenHand wont be chased by the incompetent law enforcement here, of course I cant decide whether or not.. I like my regular name Ken Farrow or my street name HiddenHand....and i'm talking to myself again, time to head out" Ken jumps from his window onto a roof, silently runs and jumps to several roofs, easily clearing each and every jump, without any effort, silently moving from the shadows the infamous info-broker of Axis Mundi, The Kingdom known to be almost heavenly, an illusion to soon be exposed for what it truly is, Ken runs to a large building, and starts climbing it, Ken stops near a ledge and enters an code extremely fast in a keypad hidden on the wall, a vent appears, Ken jumps through with the vent closing behind him, he follows through the vent in a small-ish room, after getting up he notices his subordinates, Joseph and Lily, Joseph was extremely Masculine, he was incredibly intimidating towards most people, but is realistically very bored and helps Ken when necessary, Lily was rather emotionless for unknown reasons, she could fake any expression, but realistically is very mysterious in an peculiar manner, Ken often wondered if he would ever see Lily's true self, "aight guys you know the drill Lily could you pull up the Lacrima Screens, please" Ken asked, Lily silently makes a hand sign and 6 large screens materialize, on the screens different rooms of businessmen and politicians making deals with shady people, Ken smiles,"awesome we'll have plenty of corruption to shatter" Then Ken hears something that perks his interest on screen 3, "Hey Lily could you turn down the other screens recording them while your at it, and focus on screen 3 please, hmm...That's Anderson the new businessman that screwed over The Kumenberg Family, intriguing....but I don't recognize the shady fellow","Anderson you must of heard about what happened with the new politician, how hes dealing with Annwn, stealing our supplies giving it to those disgusting bandit cities, I mean when this city falls from the organization he will get free protection, crafty bastard, do you think we can get on the deal?", Ken frowns with curiosity, Then Anderson responds"I'll talk to him, I just hope its not to pricey, but have you heard anything bout that organization?", "Sorry boss I haven't, even our network has nothing on them",  Ken was astonished, thinking about things such as the cities demise, and some nameless organization, Ken thought it was ridiculous like a book, but those were the facts he heard, Ken realized he had to find out more, but recently his newly found fame would make it rather difficult to tail anybody, Ken had no talent with disguises, He pondered as the shady person left Anderson's business room, "Dammit I need to find out......" Ken thought then he had an idea, "Lily, Code Oscar, Priority level Zealot" Ken had directed at Lily, "Understood, time to go", Lily said disappearing in a flash, "Okay Joseph, lets go we'll be providing support this time" Joseph nods and follows Ken outside. Joseph's watch beeped Coordinates approximately 3846, 5836, 93847, target locked on. Lily was wearing an suit with green hair contrary to her casual blonde hair, Ken and Joseph had trouble finding Lily at first once they noticed an reflecting light from a mirror shining off from the light from the hotel, it was the signal, Ken thought Lily probably knocked out one of the shady fellows assistants and is now disguised as her, Lily was acting cheerful and awkward, this kinda dumbfounded Joseph and Ken, it was very different then what Ken was used too, Lily and the unknown fellow got into a car, after tailing the the car for a very delayed amount of time, trouble stirred when Lily was being shoved out of the car, it was obvious that they didn't see through Lily's almost perfect disguise, the lady Lily was personating had a hit on her, Joseph had pulled out a small device that transformed into an unbelievably large motorcycle, speeding up to Lily, Joseph had started firing upon the vehicle, with paralysis darts, Ken thought 'that idiot", Lily was in danger, Ken had jumped from car to car......until reaching Lily, grabbing her and jumping toward the nearest car, Joseph had shot all the wheels and the car had flipped and landed, more cars arrived, and the three were surrounded, around 30 of them had aimed their rifles at the 3, the 3 were cornered, One had fired a bullet at Lily, Ken had completely became absorbed into thought, his perception of time and slowed almost freezing the bullet in the air,  "w-what had happened", Ken wondered, first thing first he thought, taking out his knife he was able to calculate the distance and acceleration of the bullet he had threw his knife in that direction and he became more aware of his surroundings, he smiled and time flowed at the second the knife hit the bullet away he had dragged Lily and Joseph off the rail, when Joseph and Lily opened their eyes they were in complete darkness, with whirling noises, "keep still", Ken had said, "were on a train in a tunnel...", "I don't know how but I did some sort of complete analysis...ill explain everything once we get off this thing", when the 3 got off the train, they had returned to their base, Lily gasped when we got back to the secret room, "christ I thought I was going to die" Lily gasped unexpectedly, Ken smiled, "no we are family, i'm going to protect us, as long as i'm here and still breathing none of you will die"..

To Be Continued (also this is the same universe as "Keros- What you Don't Know." By callyb510)