Horny Grown Wolf

Now the wolf is all grown up and is ready to live his life. But all of a sudden out side he hears a horse scream. So he looks outside and all he sees is the knockers of lots of women. He sees that there carriage has crashed and goes to "help". He ask that they all spend the night and that they will celebrate the night with him because as he says this is the night he moved into this lovely home and the day some nice ladies helped him with some issues they needed to address. So they came inside partying hard there was only three and he asked of there names. The first was Haylie. The second was Elizabeth. And the third was Alexis. when they were in they partied hard and the wolf took a favor to Alexis. when it was night like usual he had to strike. He first went to Haylie's room in wolf form fucking her in mostly the facial region and squeezing her titties. Then on to Elizabeth's room where he fucked her so hard she tried to run but the anal was so hard her legs were to num to run so he finished off with literally eating her pussy. Then to Alexis's. But as he entered he could only think that she may be treasured for all times so he bit her to make her his for time. Later on they fuck in this basement for days and days and years and years. And they all lived happily ever after. The End.