T.C.M.T.N.G.

Derric Lei Salvador - a stereotypical nerd- with braces and big round eye glasses with a twist- he's a gay, a nerdy gay. Cute at maganda -androgynous type pero di nahahalata at nakikita dahil sa eyeglasses niya at braces sa ngipin. Tanggap siya ng kanyang pamilya kaya pinagpapasalamat niya na nagkaroon siya ng mabait at maunawaing pamilya. Masaya na sana siya sa buhay niya na simple at tahimik until he met Eubert. Who will make his life a living hell. He loathe him to death and he swore that he will get revenge- a sweet revenge.

Eubert Grey Montecillo - gwapo , matangkad at mayaman. He has everything but theres only one thing he didn't have and that is love. After her first girlfriend left him for no apparent reason, he then believes that love doesn't exist at all. That love is just a creation of our imagination and for him the only thing that exist is lust and nothing else but lust. Not until he met Derric. The feeling is mutual, he too loathe Derric to death. That's why he plans to make his life a living hell.

Just because of their bad meet up, they ended up throwing hateful words and loathed the both of them. And that's the start of their war.

But what if ng dahil sa kanilang walang tigil na bangayan, they ended up falling in love with each other.

Will Derric can accept the love from the campus cassanova despite the fact that in the first place he was the one who hurt him so bad? Physically and emotionally? Or even if he admitted to himself that he also love him. He'll just ignore it and let the fate decides what will happens next?

Will he choose to accept it or choose the latter one?

(A/N: Newbie writer here!!!)
Inedit ko lang hehe.