Our first meet

'Yeah!! I'll be there in 20 min' I said and hung up.

[ PROFILE : I'm Kim NaNa and the person I just hung up is my best buddy Kang Minseok. There are three doctrine in my life - No dating, No dating, No dating.

Yeah and Kang Minseok is a gay so he knows everything about me from my puberty to my menstruation. Like everything...]

Kang Minseok and I are going to a new club ' The Big Dipper' and as always I have to go and pick him up.

'PEEP.....PEEP...' I blew the horn over and over.

'I'm coming' he said running out of his house.

'HOLY!!! MinMin..What the hell are you wearing??' I said horrified.

He was wearing a floral shirt with tight floral pants whereas I was in my little black dress which showed off my perfect figure...GOSHH...I love it.

'Chill...NaNa It's called fashion and don't you dare pass comments on me. Look at your dressing...its Yuckkkk'

'Huh...Get on the car...we're late'

On our way, I turned on my favourite song 'GROWL' by Exo and for the first time I regretted it. All through the journey, MinMin sang the song with his loudest voice. He's a die-hard fan of Exo like me.

'We're here' we shouted with excitement.

******************

'This is so much fun' I screamed as I danced on the dancefloor with many hot like seriously HOT guys around me. MinMin was busy with his partners.

'I need to go to the washroom'

As it was a new place, I didn't know where the freaking washroom was. I noticed a guy, he was wearing a black turtleneck and a grey overcoat gave it a complete look. I couldn't see his face though. He was busy with his phone. I went up to him

'Excuse me. Do you know where the washroom is?' He looked up and I was in heaven. He was so handsome. He had black sparkling eyes which any girl would fall for, a perfect nose and his lips were juicy as an orange....His hair...GOSH...he looked so damn Sexy with his hair pushed up...

'I think I found my ideal guy' I murmured.

Just then, a girl about my age came and hugged him.

'Oppa..Who's she??Do you know her??' she asked.

He just smiled and walked towards my ear and whispered ' Have you ever kissed a guy before?'

'NO' I said with my loudest voice and turned away but he grabbed my wrist and his other hand was on my waist and we were kissing. All I could see was the girl leave. i pushed him back and said 'Are you out of your mind' rubbing my lips with my hand. He smirked and whispered in my ear ' You really are a bad kisser'

****************************

I was crying...how can a stranger take away my first kiss??when MinMin came

'What's wrong??'

'A stranger stole my first kiss'

'OMG...your first kiss...that was supposed to be Exo's Sehun'

After hearing that I started to cry more.

'Here...you need this' MinMin said handing me a glass of drink and he left..

I was so frustrated..I drank alot..heaven knows why.

**********

'OUCH...my head hurts' 

I woke up and My My ' Where the hell am I??'

'~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please feel free to vote and comment.