The life of a superstar

There was a girl named franchesca Gonzales . She had a dream to be came a singer . She went to school at highland middle school . She had a best friend named Taylor Bensen . She an her were so close together that there like sisters . She went to school she had a lot of problems .when she was in middle school . So she went to her class and she was doing her work . But their was this mean girl named Josslyn . She did not like Fran . She is jealous of her because Fran always gets A's . Fran's theacher named was mrs cirino . Mrs cirino's favorite student was Fran . Mrs cirino said . " ok class here are your grades " . But first josslyn mixed up the names and gave her an A+ .But josslyn gave Fran A C- . Josslyn gave her a c because she will think it will be ovious . Then mrs cirino called the grades Oscar B , Maria A- , Josslyn A+ , kourtney A+ , Franchesca C- , " uhhhh mrs cirino it's that. My real grade ? Fran said . Mrs cirino was surprised . "Oooppps I'm sorry Fran my mistake " " Fran u have an A+ . Mr cirino said . " ohh and Josslyn u have an D " DDDIIIIINNGGG !!!! . The bell rang every one came out of class . Then fran tryout for the glee club . Fran sang Jesse j who you are . all the judges were observing her to sing . " don't loose who you are in the blurred of the stars " Fran sang . The judges bursted out of their chairs . Even the people who were auditioning for the glee club . so the judges decided . "yes , yes '' , yes , and YES . Fan was so happy when she got in . One of the judges said " I really like you I think you will be a star one day . So Josslyn mumbled errrr . So when she got home she told her parents that she got in the glee club . Then some girl pranked called her . The call said " stupid , you cant sing , ugly , ugly betty , and a hooker . Fran was hurted by those words but she told her mom about it , her mom said if it happens again tell me and we will change your number . The next day when she went to school . she sang a song by nina symone , a song called feeling good . Everyone was so amazed about her vocals . So her friend taylor was so proud of her . Taylor encourage her to follow her dreams . Frans science class , her teacher told them to say their dreams and what will they want to be .The theacher said Fran what is your dream job . Fran said I want to be a singer . The theacher said ohh really let me hear you sing . she sang Mariah carey s song called ill be there . her theacher was impressed . Frans theacher said wow impressive . Her class was clapping , except for josslyn . Then fran was waking in the halls . Josslyn said so you sing . Franchesca said yeah I sing . " well u suck " Josslyn said . "Why would you say that ? Said Fran . " because u suck ugly Betty " "haha" said Josslyn . Then her and josslyns friends walked away laughing . Franchesca went home crying . Franchesca s mom came to her and said . "Are you ok sweet heart " . "Josslyn and her friends were making fun of how I sing ". " we'll u know what tell me u suck even more and call her a s**t . " Ok let's get u some clothes ". So Fran got some new clothes and she saw a flyer saying audition now for X factor . she told her mom . Mom look I can audition for xfactor . So Fran signed up for X factor . The next 2 days she will audition . She went to school and she told her friend Taylor , taytay guess what I'm auditioning for X factor . " OMG Taylor said . So she had a test for her English test . So what Josslyn did she erased Fran's name and put her name on it . She did that when . Mr nutt when on prep . They send every student their test grades . " ohh mom I got the test grades ". ok open it . Fran opened it . She got a 13% . She was like what I never got this . Fran's mom what mad . "No more X factor " . "But mom ! " No " . So she went to her room and cried . Someone text her phone and said ugly , horrible singer and other fual language . She was so angry and sad . so she cut her self . But cutting was wrong you can't not cut yourself . So she told her mom about it and she also told that she was cutting . Her mom was really mad at her . "why did u cut yourself "! "mom I did not mean to from all what's going on " then the next day . she was walking inside the girls bath room and she heard josslyn and her friends talking about how , she switch the test . so Franchesca recorded it . And she told mr nutt and . Mr nutt said" ohh ok Josslyn u have detention for two weeks and you and me will talk . So mrs nutt sent the mail for Fran's mail . There was a final at the glee club , and Fran supposed to have a partner to sing . Fran's partner was shaqunna . Shaquanna had high vocals but Fran could bet her. so shaq and fran had to sing the song young forever . shaq sang the vocal" you'll be young forever ohhh ohhhoh . fran san gnome the vocal . "forever ehhhhh ohhh " . fran also sang the mariah carey headtone . So the two girls went off stage . A couple people was challenging to so . The results came in . but they splitbthe groups in 2 Fran was in group 2 . Group 1 was shaq . "the Winner group is group 2 ". si fran moved to the next level .