Story

Mama knew since the day I was born that It was my destiny to be a writer. That's why she named me Louisa May, like Louisa May Alcott the writer of Little Woman. She said my eyes were the darkest color of blue she ever seen. And my hair was as golden and soft as the South Carolina sunset.

Mama told me my first ever word was "story". That's what every one calls me now because its shorter than saying Louisa May Elizabeth Stone. The fact that my first word was "story" had gotta be a sign that I should write.

Now, being 14, my hair has turned to a light brown that I have chopped to my shoulders. My eyes were more of a grey then blue any more. My hight being 5foot 7inches I was the tallest girl in my class. My weight was about normal I'd say for my height.

Besides me and mama at home we also had my older sister Carrie , who had light brown hair like me and mama and bright blue eyes, she was very popular at school. Then there was baby Joey he was about 6 but we just got so used to calling him that. Joey looked just like daddy , with his black hair and crooked nose , but his eyes were just as loving and Green as mama's. Daddy was tall and intimidating with his stony blue eyes, black hair, and slightly crooked looking nose. He could scare a bear with that stare he gives you when you done something awful. Together as a family we form the Stones. A typical West Burg, South Carolina family.

West Burg is on the small side of things size wise. We had: one school for 12 grades(plus kindergarten), a market , a couple of stores, the drive in, farm land, the town hall and post office, a church, and mama's restaurant called "West Burg's finest chicken". Mama was the best cook in town! We helped with the restaurant after school some days and on weekends.

When I am not working at mama's restaurant or at school I like to hang out with my friends. I have many friends but 2 are my favorite. They are Lizzie brown and Ally Simms. We are all very different; Lizzie was just a bit shorter than me and has dark black hair, brown eyes, and could beat any boy at a foot race! Ally on the other hand was short with blond hair and blue eyes, she didn't do sports she was more interested in watching them well the boys at least. I being a mixture of them both was a perfect piece that connected our puzzle.

Every day was like on repeat for me. go to school,walk with Lizzie and Ally, go to mama's restaurant, come home fix daddy dinner, do home work go to bed. Every day. That was until I got my real reason I decided to write this very story of my life.