Chapter One

You could say time fly's by when you're having fun.

But that would be one of the most understatement of the year.

(Hadily's POV)

I remember this one time a few years back when I went on vacation with my friends.

Me(Hadily) My best friend Carter(Yes Carter is a girl) And our neighbors Caitlin and her younger brother Christian

and a few other friends in Canada Chaz, Ryan, Nolan. meeting up with all of our common friend Justin. Yes

Justin as in Justin Bieber.  We all traveled too Orlando,Florida. lets just say it was one of the best trips of my life,some of the best friends, and people ever. Disney, SeaWorld, Universal studios.Justin Used too be one of the most down to earth people the world ever had. And then as the months and years went by. We started seeing Justin less and less in person and more in the papers and on screen.

It's easy too say I miss him. The old him, not the one i see today, I wouldn't

 want too call that my friend. let alone one of my best friends ever. Spiting on fans?

Like honestly that's something I could never see him doing, I never once believed the story's I heard of it until I got texted a picture of him doing it, and then of him laughing about it.

To say I wanted too slap the smirk off his face didn't even start where I was.

~~Back when they all lived on the same road~~

"Hadily! Pass me the ball!" Justin yelled as we we're playing basketball at Justin's house.

The teams we're Me and Justin(The best team ever!) and Christian an Carter. Christian's Sister Caitlin was keeping score. "Common Hadi, Just pass the ball to me!! I'm your best friend!" Carter yelled standing next to Justin trying to block him. "Catch it Bieber!"

I yelled as I threw the ball in his direction hoping for the best. I being a genius closed my eyes and just hoped. next thing I know I hear Justin Yelling "Yes!!" and a swooshing sound of the ball going thru the hoop signaling that we had won the game! "You Did it Hadi! We won!" Justin said running over too me picking me up swinging me around, because well.. We're a bunch of special people.

"Next time I call girls vs. guys! "Christian said standing next too all of us vlogging everything, I love Christian he's so adorable with his little YouTube Channel.  "So Caitlin what is the final score?" I Asked taking a sip of Carter's drink, because clumsy me forgot mine! "Um It was.. 10 to 15" She said looking at the chalk board. "We'll get them next time Christian, I promise" Carter said high fiving Christian as they started talking about the game.

Carter is tall for her age,She's like super model tall and pretty! with her blonde hair and brown eyes. her and Justin are 16 and me and Caitlin are 15 almost 16 and Christian is 13. I have Long Brown naturally curly hair and Blue/Grey eyes and have a nice tan, Caitlin has long brown hair as well, but with brown eyes and shes uber pretty, as are the rest of us. Christian is our little buddy with his blonde hair and brown eyes. I have a older brother Ryder he's 17 and best friends with Carters brother Hudson he's also 17, and they're always out somewhere else.

~~Presant day~~

"It's days like those I miss most.." I said typing away at my laptop keyboard thinking back too when everything was great, every day of the summer was like that in some way, always out doing something with Justin until he had to go to the studio or on tour. His first tour days we're the hardest because we all missed him. so much so we still went too his house too use the goal hoping he'd jump out and surprise us. It never happened, But once and that was with his other friends Chaz and Ryan the first time they came over. it was the greatest day ever! "Thinking about Justin again?" Carter asked looking up from the book she was reading. "Yeah.. Remember the time