She Calls This Love a Reece Mastin Fan Fiction

I looked down on the small symbol, positive... Positive.... How could I let this happen! How could I be so stupid! I'm always the girl who falls for the man way out of her league and ends up alone, but this time it wasn't only me I had a baby.

I sat in the corner on my bathroom floor thinking to myself, tears running down my faced leaving stains on my cheeks. How were my parents going to react to this? Let alone react.. How was I gonna tell them? And how was I going to tell Dean? He hated kids. He always told me how he never ever wanted to have kids. It was kinda a downer as I've always wanted kids, even when I was young.

I thought I should probably tell Dean before spreading the news around to my parents, friends and family.

I excited the bathroom the pregnancy test still tight in my grip. I picked up my phone that was on my pillow and scrolled down my contacts. I got to my best friend Shannon I figured I needed a second opinion just encase Dean reacted the way I thought he would.

I pressed on her name and typed in "hey Shan, I really need to talk to you ASAP!!!! It's urgent. Wanna meet up at the mall? xxxx" I pressed send and put my phone back on my bed.

I decided to go have a shower just to clear my head, I grabbed my towel and tied up my hair in a messy bun before hopping in the shower.

I stood there in the shower the hot steamy water flowing over my face and down the rest of my bare skin. I had no idea how I was going to explain this to Dean, I was so scared.

I reached out for the tap and twisted the knob as the water soon came to a stop. I stepped out of the shower and whipped myself with my towel, before wrapping it around my body and walking back to my room.

I got out a pare of black leggings and I long grey top with a black jacket. I changed into my clothes and then walked back over to check my phone. I had 2 messages 1 from Shannon and 1 from Dean. I decided to open Shannon's first as I was to afraid of what Dean had messaged me. Shannon had replied "hey bub, sure thing! Are you okay? I'll be at yours in 10? xxxx love you ;*" Shannon always knew how to make me feel better, we have been friends since I moved to Adelaide in 2007. I was only 9 and had moved here with my mum, step dad and his 2 daughters. I'm quite close with his daughters as one is only 2 years older then me (April she is 18) and Paris who is 6 years younger then me as she is 10.

I finally got the courage to open Dean's text and it said "hey bby, I was wondering what you were doing tomorrow do you want to go for ice cream? xxxxx". For some reason I had this gut fealing that he wouldn't be sending me kisses for much longer. I pressed reply and typed "hey darling, sounds good! I have some news ;* love you xxx". I chucked my phone back onto my bed and walked back into the bathroom. I applied my usual makeup, foundation mascara lipgloss and eyeliner and then took my long brown hair out of the messy bun it had been in since the shower. My hair flowed down to just above my belly button and was a dark chocolate brown it was normally naturally straight but it now had bit of a wave from the shower.

I quickly straightened my hair and parted it on the side before re-entering my room and putting on my black vans. I had just finished packing my small handbag when I heard Shannon open the door and yell out a loud yell "I'M HOOOOOOMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!".

Oh god how I loved her.