미안해

Suga's POV

Spending the whole summer with her is the best thing I've done in life. I mean, this will be the first time we'd officially spend time together as a real married couple.

Wonder why?

Because I've been traveling, having concerts all over the world, have fan meetings, and stuffs that idols usually do. Sometimes I wonder how on earth can she able to stay and be patient. I feel very very very lucky that sometimes I say that, "I don't deserve this LUCK!" I love her so much that I look down on myself saying that, "Even if I have the title of an Idol, her title is more precious because of her beautiful heart."

And now, I decided to spend my time with the love of my life, filling her heart with loves that I didn't during the whole times. It's time for me to Make Things Right.

She usually just do stuffs on media supporting us just like any other ARMYs. Even if it upsets her that she's living alone, having part time jobs, and being stress over thinking of me instead of meeting me and all, while I, the other half of her, is doing busy things not acknowledging her...which is not true...but! She might think that way for some reason.

But thanks to the FATHER in Heaven, my LORD, for His plans for the two of us. My God is awesome 😇

As of now, we're on an Island.

Just the two of us

Just the two of us. The boys are at Seoul, we decided to spend our time here. Besides, there's nothing to worry about. We have everything under control; there are boats not too far away from the Island watching out for danger, helicopters are flying just around just above the sea where we're at.

I have no worry, even the slightest the whole time, since everything is in GOD's hands.

That Night

"Oppa!" I called out to my love who was busy adjusting his beanie.

"Hmm?"

I smiled as I ran to him and put my arms around his neck.

"Hey honey." He peck my lips. "Ready to go?" He asked staring at me after I let go.

 "Ready to go?" He asked staring  at me after I let go